• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 0 - 0 Sheff Wednesday: The Party-Pooping Verdict Thread

We have the club going in places we couldn't have dreamed of. We have displays set up. We have the club embracing the coach welcome even though that was a purely fan idea. And people moan about how the trophy was paraded?

Seriously?

Fuck me has someone hacked your account? I find myself agreeing with you for the third time in a week!

[emoji23][emoji23]

What an absolute helmet. I was trying to find some connection with a bank holiday the day after the end of the season being a bad day for it. Didn’t realise it was because of that, surely no one is that much of a tit.

Don’t forget her sons go to university in Liverpool and live there. Must have been a soul destroying 90 minute journey home, such dedication the poor lambs.

One of the guys on MolMix (WS10Wolf) has said recently they have set up a working group for match day experience, he's said the club are willing to listen to any and all (realistic) ideas to improve things, the only real thing off the table is The Liquidator...

Nobody was keen post Blues of Quo - YOUR TEAM WOLVERHAMPTION WANDERERS - Hi Ho rinse and repeat and said if there was to be more music there are a dozen or so 'Wolves' songs TWTD, Wonder Of You, Ring Of Fire etc etc but even with guidance he fucked it up playing shite like S Club 7... the guy would have the New Cross gig sewn up if he hadn't been stealing a living here for 20 years.

Viewing that womans twitter account.
She also tweeting out a photo of a 25th anniversary badge of Operation Growth so shes probaly a right job.

One of the guys on MolMix (WS10Wolf) has said recently they have set up a working group for match day experience, he's said the club are willing to listen to any and all (realistic) ideas to improve things, the only real thing off the table is The Liquidator...

Nobody was keen post Blues of Quo - YOUR TEAM WOLVERHAMPTION WANDERERS - Hi Ho rinse and repeat and said if there was to be more music there are a dozen or so 'Wolves' songs TWTD, Wonder Of You, Ring Of Fire etc etc but even with guidance he $#@!ed it up playing $#@!e like S Club 7... the guy would have the New Cross gig sewn up if he hadn't been stealing a living here for 20 years.

Apparently though, Signal 107 was playing The Liquidator outside!

The woman in that tweet has a ' I demand to see your manager' haircut,obviously needs stuff to moan about

I have to say it did leave things a bit flat for me in the NB having the presentation with their backs to us and then the whole squad down the other end of the pitch for the next 30 mins or so. I'm not going to complain too much - the PR out of the club has been great since LD came in and it clearly wasn't done intentionally.

See #99 on this thread,sums it up,you don't really need the tweet

What happened in the Bohemian after the game on Saturday? Seen loads of Wolves fans on Twitter calling for people to boycott the place.

Was it Lycan befriending strange people again?

What happened in the Bohemian after the game on Saturday? Seen loads of Wolves fans on Twitter calling for people to boycott the place.

Was it Lycan befriending strange people again?

Nothing really.

As happens every week, the place has a ban on Football Shirts/hoodies/caps from around 8pm. As the place was packed and Aiki, Lycan & Paddy were out in the smoking area causing havoc they decided to bring the ban forward by around 45 minutes. Just a place looking after their regular Saturday Night customers. Some people don't half like getting annoyed at nothing.

Once the cocktail drinkers start arriving, it's a bit of a faff anyway as the staff take half an hour to concoct each drink using a small chemistry set on the counter.

Not like our fans on Twitter to kick up a fuss about nothing!

I am all for them boycotting the place. Might get a table after a game next season if they do.
I am also going to sart a campaign to get the Team Bus greeted before every home game. Certainly freed up some space on Saturday in the Pub and getting in the ground was easier.

I think you should boycott the team bus greeting as I've heard it didn't drive close enough to the kerb for some people.

I work with Ruth at the council. She is a steward in the Steve Bull and goes to most away games too. Not sure what the problem is there though!

Nothing really.

As happens every week, the place has a ban on Football Shirts/hoodies/caps from around 8pm. As the place was packed and Aiki, Lycan & Paddy were out in the smoking area causing havoc they decided to bring the ban forward by around 45 minutes. Just a place looking after their regular Saturday Night customers. Some people don't half like getting annoyed at nothing.

If the bouncers/staff were abusive to people then that's obviously not on (though of course bouncers by their nature do tend to be pricks anyway).

The argument of "our money isn't good enough for you after a certain time", "we spent £x before 8pm and then got turfed out" is irrelevant as they have the same rules every weekend (though like a maverick, I've been in there on numerous occasions long after the code is in place wearing Wolves gear and not got chucked out. Amazingly they don't seem to mind a couple of blokes standing in the corner having a pint and a chat).

At some point you want to leave there anyway if you are staying out, it gets too busy, as Langers says the cocktail ordering slows the service down to a crawl and it's way too loud to talk. So just move, there are loads of other pubs. Two decent ones within about 30 yards.

I'm more annoyed that the London built a temporary bar over our normal seats. #BoycouttTheLondon

They didn't let me back in after 8pm once when I needed to kill 30 minutes before my bus came (due to my bike being lock inside the Civic car park which had closed!). They hadn't chucked any football fans out though.

They didn't let me back in after 8pm once when I needed to kill 30 minutes before my bus came (due to my bike being lock inside the Civic car park which had closed!). They hadn't chucked any football fans out though.

If you were full kit wanker in Team Sky lycra you shouldn't be allowed in anywhere.

Back