• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Match Day Thread: Wolves v Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulham making the early running here

Fulham making all the play at the moment.

Parker to Fofana to McCormack - shot taken by Ikeme, but we are not making any real headway yet

McCormack shoots over.

Pull yourselves together Wolves and win this game.

Fofana to McCormack on the edge of the box - shot only just over from a good position.

We are coming off second best at the moment - allowing Parker to run the show

Fulham haven't scored in four straight.

Bettinelli makes a great save from McAlinden off a half chance after a complete mix up in the Fulham defence. Breaks out to VLP but cannot get the ball through a crowd of players & cleared

Ikeme punches clear from a corner - ball up to VLP breaking clear but just half a yard offside

Woodrow with a good header from a cross from the right - it was coming

Ikeme with no chance

Sounds like it was coming, and that it was a superb header, and that it was slightly Iorfa's fault.

Batth header from a corner, but cannot get enough power on it & taken by Bettinelli

Sorry to bother you with this shite, but can someone give me a link to one of those little things that fools my laptop into thinking its in the UK?
It gets around 'Can't play this due to contractual bullshit'... I uploaded it ages ago but don't seem to have it.
Just the name will do...

Download an extension for your browser called 'hola'

Should do the trick

"Header goes in from Danny Batth" can the radio pick their phrases carefully... Thought we'd scored but he meant putting it into the box.

Can someone help... Have I been pronouncing it wrong for the past 6 months or is it indeed pronounced "p-are-a"

Dembele with a break & 3 on 3, but Dembele takes the wrong choice a smacks it well over the bar with other better options open to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back