• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Millwall "Hail-Mary" Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bear

Euro 2012 PTG Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
@OfficialWolves: TEAM NEWS: #WWFC: Kuszczak; Iorfa, Ebanks-Landell, Stearman, Golbourne; van La Parra, McDonald, Edwards, Sako; Afobe, Dicko. #WWFCvMFC

As expected, though I'd still rather have Price in for Edwards.

Doesnt feel like the end of the season.

Kenny's thinking will be that he wants as many players in the team who can score/make goals. I can see why in a game like this, against already relegated Millwall, he has done it. It's playing him in games like the one against Ipswich that pisses me off.

If Edwards is playing then we need to press as a team - nothing more pointless than him charging around whilst everyone else drops back into formation.

Havent seen the Wall line up but apparently theyre blooding a load of kids today. Could be good news for us...

I noticed Aiden O'Brien is in their line up, I think they have a young midfielder involved too.

Guy at work is a millwall fan - he says as soon as they were relegated, they transfer listed most of the squad, so he's likely to play the kids as they will be the basis of the team next season.

In position for wat could be a very good day
4a56346da39cd2e731038f61f8df29a2.jpg

They have a load of youngsters on the bench. Only Nelson, Powell and O'Brien from the academy I think?

Could b good for us we just need to go for it from the off and score alot of goals to give us the best chance COYW

It would take a remarkable turn of events for us to sneak in here, I'm just hoping we put in a strong confident performance to end our season with

Afobe has a shot well saved by Forde after a good break forward by Sako

Aaaarghh!
Another late start.

Afobe on an exciting dart into the box but his shot was well saved by Forde.
Good little combination going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back