• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birmingham (A) Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nando

PTG Cup Winner 2013
Reaction score
Ikeme, Iorfa, Batth, Stearman, Golbourne, Henry, Price, McDonald, Sako, Dicko, Afobe.

Subs: Kuszczak, Edwards, Doyle, van La Parra, Ebanks-Landell, Jacobs, Hause

No Davis for Blues.

I've talked him up this week so it was bound to happen.

Love the decision to put Ethan on the bench at Doherty's expense (likewise Jacobs).

Cup Final, this one! Three points needed, without doubt. We can score 'em, but we ship 'em, too. Predict 3-2 to us!

For reference:

Randolph; Caddis, Morrison, Kiernan, Grounds, Gleeson, Tesche, Cotterill, Fabbrini, Gray, Donaldson.

Subs: Doyle, Thomas, Novak, Shinnie, Spector, Davis, Dyer.

Right starting XI, glad we have ditched the defender heavy bench as well.

Iorfa will need all his pace against Gray but I don't think he should have any real problems.

On my way to Darlington vs Mossley for a bit of non league football to take my mine off the Brum game! Glad to see the XI and the subs bench as it is

Good balance to the team & bench.

We 'should' have too much for Birmingham, but it is a derby & results often go haywire in those

Come on lads!

managed to get on the net for this one, so keep the commentary coming boys, please.

Hello Pav!
Good to see you around.
I've just taken my seat in the press box and it's a kip of a place!
You ought to see the state of the wiring, bits of concrete missing, other bits cracked, no fucking room, and its a cold wind coming from somewhere, but the crowd's building nicely and a bit of atmosphere building.

No stream today lads so I only have the Wolves feed so as usual, I might as well be reporting on a rugby match for all the accuracy it might have, so apologies done up front.

So we start off 7th as Brentford drew with Derby 1-1 so if we win in front of our 4,000 travelling fans (and a sparse Brum section) we'll go into 5th.

Wolves allocation sold out, but sounds like very little home support!

(BTW the press box is so small I'm in the corridor outside, so facts may be garbled if I can't see the action :) )

Wolves allocation sold out, but sounds like very few little home support!

(BTW the press box is so small I'm in the corridor outside, so facts may be garbled if I can't see the action :) )

Jesus Peter, I wondered who was making all that din!
If there was any room at all, I'd let you in...

Just waiting to kick off....

Hello Pav!
Good to see you around.
I've just taken my seat in the press box and it's a kip of a place!
You ought to see the state of the wiring, bits of concrete missing, other bits cracked, no fucking room, and its a cold wind coming from somewhere, but the crowd's building nicely and a bit of atmosphere building.

No stream today lads so I only have the Wolves feed so as usual, I might as well be reporting on a rugby match for all the accuracy it might have, so apologies done up front.

Yo Wolfie and Parkin, fortunately it's Easter here so loads of midnight parades around churches to knacker Acropolis one, who has go0ne off to kip for a siesta after another huge dinner.
That leaves me free to follow the boys for the first time in weeks, so the more you boys can tell me about the game the more i will love it, accurate or not ha ha.

Sako stretching his legs racing off away down the line into the box, but he's nowhere near that. Goal kick...
Up our end with Stears back to Ikeme...
Long dpownfield ball to Sako tries to get it into to Afobe but it's far too hard and Randolph picks it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back