• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birmingham (A) Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gleeson to Kmac to Iorfa to all diddling about scruffily in the midfield...

Afobe running to Sako, lays it off to Afobe, Price, Iorfa but it's coming back with Batth to Afobe back over the half way line pass to Golbourne but Cotterel gets a yellow for a cynical foul on Golbourne.
Dirty bastard!

Iorfa put under pressure by Gray is forced back - to Baath but not a great clearance. Price finally clears up & comes away with it

Free kick into the box from Henry, to the far post where Iorfa seems to be the first to it but it's run out and belted clear...

Wolves attacking, ball is cleared forward towards Gray & a break is on. Iorfa across quickly to put the ball out to remove the danger

I still don't understand why people pretend they're at the game when they're not. It's a bit weird.

ANYWAY - no chances in the opening 10 minutes. Much of the play taking place in the middle of the park.

would be there but didnt fancy it after the last experience going to the shithole soo going to boro on tuesday instead :) and wigan in a couple of weeks

Henry overruns the ball - Tesche in but Henry wins it back & shoots - deflected over the bar for a corner

I still don't understand why people pretend they're at the game when they're not. It's a bit weird.

ANYWAY - no chances in the opening 10 minutes. Much of the play taking place in the middle of the park.

I'm with you on this, Jinky. It may have once been mildly amusing but it's a tired joke now.

Anyway game sounds a bit scrappy at the moment.

Golbourne puts a great ball over the top to Sako. Cut back is cut out before it can reach Afobe. Pity that as Dicko had pulled away to the back post & in a good position

Low cross comes in but Batth clears that out... Fabrini delivers a chip in but Ikeme backpedals and stretches up to hold that.
That would have been a red face moment.

Wolves attacking with Golbourne, Sako, Henry, Dicko, afobe, Kmac, Sako, Golbourne, Henry who turns, gets some space and fires it in and wins a corner.

There were about 6 other names I couldn't get in there! Very fast lots of short passes...
Corner comes in Golbourne, and Afobe, but he's blocked off and it's cleared but hammered back in and easily saved....

Golbourne attacking to Sako, haring off down the wing vainly chased by a defender and his cross is poor as Afobe can't get near that.
This cunt next to me reading out requests from lads around the world...

Seems pointless to me. Why pretend? Thanks for the commentary (both attendees and pseudo attendees, alike)!

Bolton equalise against Norwich.

Don't let it get your head bent Jinky.
Just a bit of atmosphere.
It feels wierd commentating on the game from Ireland....

That's a really accurate summary of what Peter and I have been typing.
Where would we be without you!

Sako playing it out wide, but wrestled off the ball with Caddis having both hands around Sako's arm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back