• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds Utd Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on get rajiv on

There he is finally

Not sure if it was Price or Golbourne out on the far side in the sun, fucking about playing about 6 or 7 silly passes going nowhere and Leeds got it and I think Price or Golbourne just didn't go for it and Mowatt ran into the box and as Batth came sliding out Mowatt hit it inside of his left foot curving past Ikeme flying across his goal.

Shocking defending in the middle there!
Shocking!

Dicko shouldn't have gone off. Afobe should have. It's always Dicko no matter what. Yet he's been the better player today.

Rvlp on for henry

Im going for an edwards winner..actually i dont care just hope we win this..we really should have led this game

Who's specifically talking about the goals? How about the 10 minutes of fucking about and then completely allowing a bang average team back in to the game from 3-1 up?

Wind your neck in, Mark.

Well, i'm talking specifically about the goals, so that answers that one. :)

As for the 10 minutes prior to the goal, I don't really know, the game hasn't been engaging enough to really draw my full attention away from Football Manager.

Nice to see you're all worked up about it though. I mean 'wind your neck in', what sort of comment is that? Really? Was offering an alternate opinion to yours such an outrageous act?

Lost my stream

We look drained of any confidence now and Leeds have something to hold on and fight for.

Can't see a winner for us from here.

What a fucking header that is. Yes Dave!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back