• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds Utd Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GET IN!

Mighty Dave Edwards again

Disgraceful if we'd have thrown away two points today.

That's a brilliant, brilliant header Davey boy.

Now don't be fucking silly Wolves.

Yesssssssssssss, get on Dave!!!!

Im just happy TBH if we hold on, great header..got anotger stream to see the replay :D

If we manage to fuck this up again, something is getting smashed.

What a game. I'm lost for words here and I'm over 1000 miles away.

Hmmm, LaParra out on the far left corner finds his way blocked, puts it 12 yards back down the touch line to KMac who from a yard or two in from the touch line, fettles in a lovely diagonal cross to a Leaping Edwards 11 yards out just near the Pen Spot loops his header into the top right corner past a leaping but ultimately forlorn keeper.

4-3!

Yes, important 3 points..individual errors almost cost us the game..we should have scored a few more!!!!

Get the fuck in. Fucking typical Wolves though making it harder than it is.

Done. Thank GOD.

Should never have been that close but credit where due - we kept going and you can always rely on someone like Dave Edwards to be in the right place at the right time.

Best game I've seen in a long time.

Yes, we were sloppy but it is so hugely overshadowed by our excellent attacking play that it seems churlish to complain about it.

Fantastic stuff. This is what football is all about. Up the Wolves!

More good news from today is that thug Robinson will miss our game against Blues as he was sent off.

Jesus, it's like a bomb went off in this thread.

Most people are at the game. Those watching are taking a break and getting food/drink.

For anyone who remembers Allo Allo... In the words of Monsieur Leclerque, "Ooo my dicky ticker! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back