• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle 0 Wolves 2 Verdict thread.

Yeah, never gonna happen.....

From the Geordie's forum
We've lost badly at home to one of the worst sides in the Championship.

Have a fookin word with yourself sunshine.

Hopefully we twat them again on Tuesday and then again when they come to Molineux. Arrogant Geordie cuntholes.

Hopefully we $#@! them again on Tuesday and then again when they come to Molineux. Arrogant Geordie $#@!holes.

They will still go up. We did a number on them today . we need to have an attack strategy for our home games now!

"Chances with Wolves" :icon_lol:

Loved that post on their match thread.

And what season have Newcastle supporters been watching? You'd think they were bottom half, not two points off automatic promotion.

And what season have Newcastle supporters been watching? You'd think they were bottom half, not two points off automatic promotion.

Big club shouldn't be in this Division and like all clubs have fans that demand 6-0 wins every week and anything less is shit, everyone is shit and the world is shit if it doesn't happen

Big club shouldn't be in this Division and like all clubs have fans that demand 6-0 wins every week and anything less is $#@!, everyone is $#@! and the world is $#@! if it doesn't happen

Honestly I've never seen such a soaked pair of collective pants.

Newcastle v Wolves,

played 91, Newcastle won 30, drawn 23, Wolves won 38.

That was before todays game.

You've got to remember they came down to this division before (similar relegation, squad should never have been in that much trouble but Ashley likes entrusting the picking of the team and the signing of players to absolute morons) and ended up getting 102 points with only four defeats. They didn't lose a home game that season, they've already lost two this time and it's only the middle of September. They almost certainly expected the same results especially with who they now have as manager and with broadly decent transfer business in the summer. If we contrived to get ourselves relegated to L1 again (please no, never again) then pretty much everyone would expect us to walk away with the league in similar fashion to how we did under Ken.

I am a very happy Wolves fan this evening and living up here I am going to have a very pleasant day on Monday at work! I have had Newcastle fans this week telling me how many they will score and that they are likely to not lose another game this season! Admittedly a few have got in touch and said we deserved the win, which we did.

It was great to see the new side in the flesh for the first time this season and they were deserved winners and they did a real job on Newcastle and I think it's fair to say Walter Zenga won the tactical battle over the much lauded Benitez.

What was good to see was that we looked up for it, won most if the battles in midfield and were easily more of a threat going forward who hardly had an effort of note in the second half.

Toon Wolf and I were both mightily impressed with Saiss who made an impressive debut "one of the best I've seen" to quote Toon. He sat in front of the defence and broke that up well made some good tackles and used the ball we'll too. Costa was also a menace on the right and a Newcastle friend commented on how he was skilful and broke with pace something they failed miserably to do.

By and large it was a good team performance but I also thought Bodvarsson was good and worked tirelessly and both Prince and Edwards played ok too and I thought CBJ was assured too.

Very pleased tonight!

Delighted at a great win. Wasn't too hopeful but was so important to at least get a good performance after Tuesday.

Good to hear Toon enjoyed it too.

Slightly more extended highlights on C5 - how was Diame not sent off?!

Looks like Silvio could play Tuesday. He has travelled with the squad, along with Ola John, for the extended stay up North.

Anyone know if Dicko is with them?

U23s play on Monday against Middlesbrough so I reckon he'll play 90 minutes in that one. Better for him than only getting part of a game for the first team.

Tim II said Stears, Price, Wallace, Silvio and John were there today but didn't mention Nouha.

They are staying up there till after Tuesday's game apparantly so will have taken anyone who is likely to be considered for the cup game as well as today's 18

Far as I am aware Nouha didn't travel

Back