• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Non League Football.

DGiob6rXcAAVp28

Can't blame him, they are rock bottom, on their 3rd manager this season and have brought the Asst Manager they sacked a couple of months ago back as DoF. Lita was caretaker manager after the first was sacked so presumably is pissed off he was overlooked for the job for Danny Glover who has no experience other than being caretaker manager after another sacking a couple of years ago. I've only been once this year, Lita scored a hat trick

Last edited:
Scunthorpe rock bottom of the Conference and HMRC have issued a winding-up petition against them.

Oldham are 20th as well, only two points off the drop zone.

Another dodgy owner (Scunthorpe). Presume the takeover agreed in December has failed

As for Oldham. Feel for them. They have a genuine fan running things now but the mess he inherited probably means a couple of years before they can look up again

Badly run ex league teams won't suceed against well run National league sides - went down 0 - 2 at home to my second team, Woking, who are currntly in 3rd in that division and not sure whether they are full;y pro yet

I think Woking are now, only fairly recently though.

Still got a fantastic non-league sponsor:

g5aZysF6LiduIGE.jpg

Reactions: b3h
They were in quarters when they shat on the albion. Good old Tim Buzaglo.

My memory clearly destroyed by the fact we lost hideously to Cambridge the same day.

I reckon my red and white quarters in my head is Wycombe beating Leicester

Just checked the leagues below. Telford are rock bottom of Conference North, effectively 10 points off safety. Think they're doomed. Kidderminster having one of our 90s seasons where they're muddling around in mid-table but just close enough to the playoffs where you think "if we win two or three on the bounce, we'll be in there" (then you never do). King's Lynn are top, did they got lost? You're not from the North!

Bath are stock mid-table in the South. Not going up, not going down.

Just checked the leagues below. Telford are rock bottom of Conference North, effectively 10 points off safety. Think they're doomed. Kidderminster having one of our 90s seasons where they're muddling around in mid-table but just close enough to the playoffs where you think "if we win two or three on the bounce, we'll be in there" (then you never do). King's Lynn are top, did they got lost? You're not from the North!

Bath are stock mid-table in the South. Not going up, not going down.
I think you'll find King's Lynn is further north than Kidderminster or Telford. It's a good hour north of here and people are always surprised that Cambridge and Birmingham are on approximately the same latitude. East Anglian teams always end up in the Conference North, even as far south as Bishop's Stortford.

Back