• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (A) 24/08 7.45pm Carabao Cup Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone's guess on the team. I reckon all of Ruddy, Hoever, Marques, Ait-Nouri, Dendoncker, Gibbs-White and Silva to start. Not sure how the other gaps will be filled.

Honestly don't give a shit about this tournament, wish they'd bin it off. Been a waste of time for 20 years or more, even more so now when City just win it every year.

2017/18: L 0-2 (H), W 2-1 (A)
2016/17: W 1-0 (H), W 2-0 (A)
2015/16: D 1-1 (H), D 1-1 (A)
2014/15: L 0-3 (H), W 2-1 (A)
2012/13: L 1-2 (H), L 1-3 (A)
2008/9: W 5-1 (H), W 1-0 (A)
2004/5: W 2-1 (H), L 0-1 (A)
2002/3: W 2-1 (H), D 2-2 (A)
2001/2: W 1-0 (H), D 2-2 (A)
2000/1: W 2-0 (H), D 0-0 (A), W 1-0 (A, FAC)
1999/0: W 3-0 (H), D 1-1 (A)
1997/8: W 2-1 (H), L 0-3 (A)
1994/5: L 2-3 (H, LC)

I think Cundle will start with Donck in midfield.

Gibbs-White, Silva, Campbell front three?

Not sure how he'll configure the defence. Saiss came off a bit early so maybe him Coady and Marques

Tonights 23s game against Reading might give us an idea

Well I’m excited to go regardless. Can’t make the Utd game so this is my fix for 3 weeks.

I am not into non official streams, some of it is a snobby thing about the quality and some of it is my IT background throwing warnings. But they need to look at proper team by team streaming. I don't have the enthusiasm to go to games due to distance and time, but I would pay 200+ without thinking to be able to watch the Wolves games.

NFL gamepass is frankly amazing in comparison to anything the Prem or UK sport has.

So this is our U23 team tonight.

A fair few in tomorrow then

E9fjh98WUAcBuHU

Ah, the classic 8-0-2 formation.

Thought we might have seen Lonwijk tomorrow.

So looking at the U23 line up above, I guess a few will be involved tomorrow night as that's a pretty weak side

Last edited:
Samuels, Marques, Campbell, Cundle or Hodnett probably all in the squad then

Marques, Caundle and Campbell will all start I reckon.

Coady and probably Saiss start in defence with Marques. Caundle alongside Donk and Silva up with Campbell. Fairly straightforwards I reckon.

We should still win with that team given Forest's problems.

Then again, us in the League Cup is usually terrible.

Boly and Podence back in training. Might this be a game too early for them?

Boly and Podence back in training. Might this be a game too early for them?

I could see us giving Boly 45 minutes maybe. Podence less so as he hasn't had a pre-season really.

I could see us giving Boly 45 minutes maybe. Podence less so as he hasn't had a pre-season really.
Podence has been doing his pre-season stuff for around 10 days now, so a chance he gets on the bench and maybe 20 mins tonight.

Anyone know of any streams to watch the match.

I want big Yerson back. Reckon he'll make a massive difference at the back. Any news on when he's due back? I've seen a couple of pics of him in training but nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back