• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (A) 24/08 7.45pm Carabao Cup Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong bench too

Sondergaard, Semedo, Cundle, Neves, Trincao, Traore, Jimenez.

If I'd have known we would have actually put a side out I'd have probably gone to this with the likelihood of a stream slim.

Hopefully podence gets up to speed quickly. Interested to see his link up with Raul which was fantastic in the early stages of last year.

My youngest lad's first ever Wolves game tonight, he's pretty thrilled he gets to see the first team! Hoping there are plenty of away goals we have to suppress celebrating...

Fancied going as it's probably the most local game I'll get this season but only just got in from work.

No stream and Wolves want £2,50 to listen to commentary only !!!

Delighted with that strong line up. Let’s properly smash this lot up.

Looking forward to this. Will be interesting to see Fabio up against weaker opposition and see what Podence and MGW can do in this system

Pleased with that team, strong defence and midfield... Good gametime for RAN, Morgan, Fabio and Podence .

Great to see Podence back, lets hope this is a spring board to winning ways, and a confidence booster for certain players. GO-GO Wolves.

No streams available that I can see. SSN it is.

I think it might be on BBC WM AM I've not got an AM radio though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back