• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (A) 24/08 7.45pm Carabao Cup Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a piss take to have to pay £2.50 to listen to a game. I don't care who it is getting the money. Thanks for updates guys. I can't get the WM DAB commentary.

I live in Bridgnorth, 14 miles from Wolves, my DAB only picks up Villa or Blues

We’ve become like Brighton of the last couple of seasons

I've just put WM on DAB and it's Villa.

Edit - was on FM. Trying to rescan for WM on DAB now.
There's two WM's on DAB mate, one Bham one Black country, they look the same on my tuner so it's confusing.

Probably just the Black Country Bear. I can only get the Birmingham one from my neck of the woods.

Where are you?

I'm in Bridgnorth and my DAB used to pick up the Black Country frequency but these days I only get Villa or Blues

Did Bournemouth leave 5 of their players on the bus?

Where are you?

I'm in Bridgnorth and my DAB used to pick up the Black Country frequency but these days I only get Villa or Blues
North West Leicestershire!
Struggle to get WM at all at times but when I do it’s the Birmingham one.

I've got it! They have a pot on how many shots they can have without it going in the net. It's the only explaination....

North West Leicestershire!
Struggle to get WM at all at times but when I do it’s the Birmingham one.

I have it now after moving the radio into the living room but not sure if its switched to this game as its half time at Barrow

Not found a stream so reading on bbc. Seems as if we’re battering them to a 0-0

Its not mate I've been listening on WM DAB from the start, it's quite funny there is no co coms and the main commentator is periodically having to do updates to the FM channel mid commentary which you can still hear
I have it now after moving the radio into the living room but not sure if its switched to this game as its half time at Barrow

70% possession and Podence could have had a hat-trick apparently.

over 70% possession.

I'm hoping that once 1 goes in, that's it and you won't be able to stop us

How much possession have we had then ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back