• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (A) 24/08 7.45pm Carabao Cup Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
70% possession and Podence could have had a hat-trick apparently.
74% according to the BBC

12 shots
5 on target
1 post hit

Forest have had 1 shot off target

We're winning on XG again!

We are turning into the xG version of this old meme!

D6uUr.jpg

Our first goal under Bruno is bound to be some spawny affair after playing decent football

Its not mate I've been listening on WM DAB from the start, it's quite funny there is no co coms and the main commentator is periodically having to do updates to the FM channel mid commentary which you can still hear

Its switched back to Blues now!

Where are you?

I'm in Bridgnorth and my DAB used to pick up the Black Country frequency but these days I only get Villa or Blues
If I could be arsed to research which Mux the WM broadcast is on I could probably add it manually.

The BBC live text makes interesting reading. We are wailing them 0-0!

Decent half.

Ruddy hasn’t touched the ball. Back 3 untroubled.

RAN been class. Several times beaten several players and got a ball in. No idea how we haven’t scored from one. One fell to Podence near pen spot and hit it straight at keeper. Yard either side he scores. Lot of the other times we somehow haven’t even got a shot away.

Donck been functional. A lot of it just giving it João who is controlling the game.

MGW been busy without doing a huge amount. Hoever found a lot of space but not done anything with it. Lot of crosses into first man or to the keeper.

Podence been really busy. Looks our best chance of a goal. Really lively, good movement often ignored. One time it wasn’t and he was 1 v 1. Tried to go round keeper who didn’t overcommit and then rather than shooting tried to cryuff it and it hit keeper. Also the aforementioned chance and hit the inside of the post from a tight angle from another after good movement around the box to find space.

Fabio Silva hasn’t done anything.

Down our end second half so may have a better visual of what is happening.

OK so anyone who has the function to manually tune your DAB you're looking for the 11B multiplex for Wolverhampton's WM.

11C is Birmingham.

Decent half.

Ruddy hasn’t touched the ball. Back 3 untroubled.

RAN been class. Several times beaten several players and got a ball in. No idea how we haven’t scored from one. One fell to Podence near pen spot and hit it straight at keeper. Yard either side he scores. Lot of the other times we somehow haven’t even got a shot away.

Donck been functional. A lot of it just giving it João who is controlling the game.

MGW been busy without doing a huge amount. Hoever found a lot of space but not done anything with it. Lot of crosses into first man or to the keeper.

Podence been really busy. Looks our best chance of a goal. Really lively, good movement often ignored. One time it wasn’t and he was 1 v 1. Tried to go round keeper who didn’t overcommit and then rather than shooting tried to cryuff it and it hit keeper. Also the aforementioned chance and hit the inside of the post from a tight angle from another after good movement around the box to find space.

Fabio Silva hasn’t done anything.

Down our end second half so may have a better visual of what is happening.
But, but....... he's a generational talent don't you know! 🤣

Couldn't get enough signal on my radio inside so gone out to the car and got it on the channel list in there. Hurrah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back