• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (A) 24/08 7.45pm Carabao Cup Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've paid for the audio. I can post updates for the first half at least.

We're dominating possession. Wolves fans in fine voice.

Oh actually it's on BBC WM DAB actually 👍

Podence just had a good chance, took it round the keeper but went for a backheel instead of smacking it and fluffs his lines.

Tempo is good. Should have probably scored two. Podence got to Podence though

just bought the game not realizing it was audio only. useless.

Podence hits a hard, low shot that bounces off the inside of the post. Very unlucky apparently. We're doing everything but score.

It's a piss take to have to pay £2.50 to listen to a game. I don't care who it is getting the money. Thanks for updates guys. I can't get the WM DAB commentary.

RAN is making them look silly. Again no one taps it in.

Kilman stings the keeper's palms with a long-range effort, then MGW fires a ball across the face of goal but Silva can't get on the end of it and Forest clear.

Not paying for a voice feed only & can't be arsed to search for a link anywhere else.

That's a stronger team than we have put out at times in this & good to see Podence back (not as good as having Neto, but it is another potential 1st team starter)

Liam Keen
@LiamKeen_Star
https://twitter.com/LiamKeen_Star
Oh my, Ait-Nouri that is filthy. Takes on three Forest men and strolls into the box. His cross founds MGW, with his back to goal, and his backheel is blocked.

Ah Liam!! All that good work undone. Never go fully Timmy

I've just put WM on DAB and it's Villa.

Edit - was on FM. Trying to rescan for WM on DAB now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back