• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Olympiacos FC (A) 12/03/20 - Following Nuno, Drinking The Ouzo

this thread is making me question why I would ever visit greece, what kinda shady shit is this. :icon_lol:

I lived on crete for a few years but I was too young to remember.

I can echo everything Pavlo said. We went to Athens in the summer and the acropolis and museum is brilliant, I would suggest a guided tour of the museum.
The Greeks are really nice on the whole, however we were ripped off in a few bars, by not checking the price of the beer, ended up in one paying way over the odds for 2 half tsp

Slow uptake on tickets from ast's. 1335 available from our 1600 allocation.

It'll go right down to members I reckon.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Realised last night my planning is terrible, and I'll certainly go down in 1 posters estimations.

Have a ticket to see Baddiel on the 19th. Terrible advance planning!

Realised last night my planning is terrible, and I'll certainly go down in 1 posters estimations.

Have a ticket to see Baddiel on the 19th. Terrible advance planning!
I went to see him on Sunday. It's decent but not as good as his last show. So my advice would be flog the tickets and go to the match.

Quite possibly.

Just got a letter from work with my payslip today asking that all foreign travel be declared and must be approved up front before you can book a ticket. I imagine many places are the same.

Still not showing as available. 24 more hours and I'll be able to get one with my points if they come back on sale. Be my first EL away game in the right end!

Still not showing as available. 24 more hours and I'll be able to get one with my points if they come back on sale. Be my first EL away game in the right end!
This will go right down to members. Full blocks aren't even on sale yet.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Judging by other matches, this was always going to be the case.
Think its a mish mash of "disposable income",getting the time off work.....again and the impending doomsday death thing.

Just so you know.....

On Thursday, Greece followed Iran and Italy’s lead by shuttering educational institutions and cancelling sports events and other public gatherings in three western regions.
Today confirmed cases in Greece jumped from 12 to 31 in six hours, please be careful next thursday guys.

If anyone has a ticket and decides not to go, are they transferable? Or are they picked up with ID? I suspect this will be cancelled anyway because everyone is over-reacting but I got my annual bonus today and it is so shit I am going to take some time off... Been working like a dog and am insulted, screw them, I fancy taking some time away, love Athens already and sacrifice seeing Wolves for my work.....

Back