• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

O'Neil In, Out and Shaking it all about

AC Milan have two English players in Tomori and RLC, plus there's a lot of links between them and Adarabioyo. They do seem to sign English players which is usual for a Serie A team. Not sure if there is anyone in their setup driving it but maybe there is some link between them and England currently. It's highly improbable anyway. West Ham is the only one where it seems to me there could be a small bit of credibility behind the story.

Think they (Milan) have been pretty shrewd in bringing over players just a step short of Prem quality. Serie A ain't what it once was and so being "not quite classy enough" for a Top 5 side in England is translating to "pretty dang good" in Italy.

Not meaning to denigrate any real improvement in Tomori and Loftus-Cheek's games, mind.

They were also founded by an Englishman and have the St George cross as part of their badge!

Was AC Milan where that annoying keeper coach went?
Put some respect on his name (stood here with someone wearing a shit Bradford top for some reason)

fb_img_1677389941664-jpg.6903

According to a Liverpool Journo (with 500k followers on X/Twitter), Gaz has been interviewed for the Liverpool job.

I think it's fair to say GoN is looking for a way out of Wolves this summer.
I wouldn't go that far, I do think he's aware of how high his stock is and how easily that could drop. A Lopetegui style walk wouldn't surprise me if/when the recruitment he seems to believe is happening doesn't, rather than have that reputation tarnished.

I think it's fair to say GoN is looking for a way out of Wolves this summer.
You mean to say he's potentially not enthused by the signings of Che Adams & Josh Brownhill while we flog our best players?

I don't believe that, mate!

I wouldn't go that far, I do think he's aware of how high his stock is and how easily that could drop. A Lopetegui style walk wouldn't surprise me if/when the recruitment he seems to believe is happening doesn't.
It looks like there are just too many stories about him being a coach somewhere else for it to be anything else.

Back