• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Player Ratings 2016/17

Dunno... I probably wouldn't donate. But would be willing to pay if all viewers had to. Can only speak for myself though. Good luck.
I don't really see the difference tbh.

Don't forget to stick a donate button on there. I'll chuck you a few quid for sure.

I've added a button now (pretty sure it works!).

Obviously no pressure on anyone to give anything, I'll never paywall it.

Edit: It does work, I just sent myself 1p.

May as well keep using this thread for stuff like this for now...

Any opinions on the new layout? There's tons of customisation I can do now (my less than mediocre technical ability notwithstanding) so open to ideas. It should be easier now to share my stuff on social media, there are links at the top of every piece I do. Two clicks and it should be done.

Rather chuffed I managed to copy everything over and get it functioning without breaking anything :D

IMO, the archive/navigation column on the right should be a lot smaller (or even non-existant in that position). It's almost as wide as the main content and looks abit intrusive.

Perhaps it can be reduced in size slightly with the main content centralised on the page? Just think it looks a bit awkward being slightly to the left ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think you have too much faith in my ability at this stage :icon_lol: You can edit the code on the theme but honestly, I wouldn't have a clue.

I did find what I thought was a nicer theme than this but two things: 1) The article title showed in grey, so when you opened one it looked cack against the header image, and 2) The sizing was stupid for mobile, I had a title screen which said

"Oscillatin
g Wildly"

Which is obviously shit.

There are tens of thousands of themes out there so it really is trial and error. This is more or less the default, I know it works so for now it'll do. But if I can improve it I will.

I think you have too much faith in my ability at this stage :icon_lol: You can edit the code on the theme but honestly, I wouldn't have a clue.

I did find what I thought was a nicer theme than this but two things: 1) The article title showed in grey, so when you opened one it looked cack against the header image, and 2) The sizing was stupid for mobile, I had a title screen which said

"Oscillatin
g Wildly"

Which is obviously $#@!.

There are tens of thousands of themes out there so it really is trial and error. This is more or less the default, I know it works so for now it'll do. But if I can improve it I will.
I know basic HTML and CSS if you need a hand. Pro bono, of course.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

IMO, the archive/navigation column on the right should be a lot smaller (or even non-existant in that position). It's almost as wide as the main content and looks abit intrusive.

Messed around with the code a bit. What do you think?

Looks loads better mate. Main content is taking centre stage.

VGJPsBvlsHDyw.webp

Minor change made to the mobile layout, I still can't get this theme to display excerpts properly (why they've disabled that on what is their own suggested default theme, I don't know - and the couple I've tried that do support it aren't to my liking, but I'll keep looking) but at least on mobile now it shows a link with the first couple of lines of the article and you click into it. Desktop is still the same unfortunately, if I can fix it I will.

Back