• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR 1, Wolves 2; The thank goodness for that Verdict Thread

Hwha angry posts are de rigeur, I love Paddy , but what pisses me off is you and a few others can,t wait to get on and defend him.
Currently I think hre is talking like the angry $#@!er he has been for the last month or so. I challenge that, do you really need to jump up there as the clones of the forum to defend him, or anyone else for that matter.
You all $#@!ed Frank in a millisecond! So should I fawn to your repartis or shout bollocks , very loud.

I just disagree entirely with Paddy, it has nothing to do with that $#@! Mendezzzzzzzz, it I think we recruited from the cheap shop market that was available, and missed a serious replacement? Centrwl defender/midfielder, and brought in a zillion flowdr sellers, so much more flavourable thn th previous Jackett side?

$#@! me over all you like, but this old pals act on the forum, stinks.
You guys done Frank, Wolfie and a few others, but I am Irish! You just don't,t get rid of this $#@!!!

The players Mendezzzzzzzz brought in have about w 30% success rate, so lease laud him to the rnth degrees if you have th bollocks to do so, but please....... If I want to challenge a Paddy comment, get off the back my pal horse, and let th angry $#@!er ride it himself.

Enough boys, it,s a forum, not a private club!!!

I love your posts and passion Pav but all anyone has said is that the quote you replied to wasn't made by Paddy...It was Johnny. Please go back a page and read who you quoted...Please x (two pages now thanks to this post)

Yeah, but it wasn't Pad's post you quoted. Harsh to have a go at the geezer for something he didn't say.

Hands up!!
I lost my internet, and am on wiifii at various tavernas, and you are right.It wasn't Paddy! But with my eyes closed it WAS one of you!!!!
However, I don't care to change another word of my postsssssss.
You guys are getting together like a fraternity, it stinks, it's poor and you need to get a communal mirror and have a serious look.
I love this forum, big time, but you guys talk to the members who are not in the IN club,like we are secondary like we are outsiders, you keep us there, and with great subtlety.

Paddy has been Mr Angry for months , none of you took him to task, it's OK, it's your forum, but if you value the members from afar, have a think..

I think it is time for a change of mods, I think it is time you ask why some members have become match followers and not forum followers, I think you have to ask why the blogs died.

Hey ban me, I don't give a shit, but a forum I love has become a private club, and why would I want to b a member of a private club that would accept me,as a member Love you Groucho!

The blogs died (not that they were ever really a thing) because vBulletin's integration is rubbish. If it were any good I'd host all my Wolves ones here, it isn't.

I shoot Pad down regularly thank you very much :icon_lol:

Hands up!!
I lost my internet, and am on wiifii at various tavernas, and you are right.It wasn't Paddy! But with my eyes closed it WAS one of you!!!!
However, I don't care to change another word of my postsssssss.
You guys are getting together like a fraternity, it stinks, it's poor and you need to get a communal mirror and have a serious look.
I love this forum, big time, but you guys talk to the members who are not in the IN club,like we are secondary like we are outsiders, you keep us there, and with great subtlety.

Paddy has been Mr Angry for months , none of you took him to task, it's OK, it's your forum, but if you value the members from afar, have a think..

I think it is time for a change of mods, I think it is time you ask why some members have become match followers and not forum followers, I think you have to ask why the blogs died.

Hey ban me, I don't give a shit, but a forum I love has become a private club, and why would I want to b a member of a private club that would accept me,as a member Love you Groucho!

I'm pretty sure Paddy has been banned on here and Johnny (who you actually quoted) has just returned from a ban too.

I definitely think you are a member of the club Pav, at least if there is a club you're in it ;)

Yep how we could do with a Henri Lansbury, Josh McEcheran, Jordon Mutch, Jacob Butterfield (it still irks me that we bought the wrong Huddersfield mid) or Barry Bannan and how we miss a thinker and ball player like Dave Jones or Kevin McDonald.

It really isn't that hard to see what we need to have a really good team with attacking flair. Well it seems pretty damn difficult to a Mr K Thewell but apart from that it looks like PL seems to know what he wants from his players.

Paul Lambert should know the importance of a good 10.

Lambert's task on the night was to man-mark Juventus' chief playmaker, Zinedine Zidane. "It wasn't really an instruction. I kinda knew my role in the team," Lambert explained. "We played against a lot of superb No.10s at that time: Gheorghe Hagi, Paulo Sergio, Olaf Thon and so many others. So this was nothing different.”

http://www.dw.com/en/paul-lambert-b...to-join-the-südtribune-in-dortmund/a-18812819

Just watched the goals again and they really were first class, also some lovely football for the other chances. Saiss probably wasn' t as good as some say but mostly had a good game, the best player we've had in that position for some time. Pleased Iorfa had a much better game, was concerned after Saturdays game, he is still rubbish under a high ball but the rest of his game was excellent. Cav was poor last night and also when he came on Saturday but we know he has quality and IMO is just trying a bit too hard, we look much better balanced with him in the side and just needs a run of games. Costa is the most exciting prospect at Wolves for ages, just love watching him. I wouldn't be too upset if we kept the same team next time injuries permiting

Even if Cavaleiro isn't performing the way you would want a record signing to do (& I have no idea whether he did or not as didn't see any of last nights game) then at least he will give a proper threat on the opposite side to Costa & stops teams doubling (or even trebling) up on the latter.

Worth playing him for that alone rather than Saville out there

Hwha angry posts are de rigeur, I love Paddy , but what pisses me off is you and a few others can,t wait to get on and defend him.
Currently I think hre is talking like the angry fucker he has been for the last month or so. I challenge that, do you really need to jump up there as the clones of the forum to defend him, or anyone else for that matter.
You all fucked Frank in a millisecond! So should I fawn to your repartis or shout bollocks , very loud.

I just disagree entirely with Paddy, it has nothing to do with that twat Mendezzzzzzzz, it I think we recruited from the cheap shop market that was available, and missed a serious replacement? Centrwl defender/midfielder, and brought in a zillion flowdr sellers, so much more flavourable thn th previous Jackett side?

Fuck me over all you like, but this old pals act on the forum, stinks.
You guys done Frank, Wolfie and a few others, but I am Irish! You just don't,t get rid of this shit!!

The players Mendezzzzzzzz brought in have about w 30% success rate, so lease laud him to the rnth degrees if you have th bollocks to do so, but please....... If I want to challenge a Paddy comment, get off the back my pal horse, and let th angry fucker ride it himself.

Enough boys, it,s a forum, not a private club!!!

I am not sure how my name got dragged into this...

I suppose if we were a better team the description of Cav's performance last night would be frustrating, he whips in a wonderful cross and looked a threat but was guilty of some poor decision making and trying too much at times. I think from Lambert's reaction to his substitution he will stay in the team, he needs a run of games and a little guidance but make no mistake there is some serious talent there.

Saville playing in that position is a double negative IMO, you lose balance and an attacking outlet and invite pressure at the other end, it also seems to give Doc the license to play up front, which is worrying.

Love you Pav and your posts, dont drink all cypros now and save some for me..

Is it just me that thinks having Price in midfield would give us a lot more ability in terms of passing?

I really think him and Saiss could become metronomic in the middle

Is it just me that thinks having Price in midfield would give us a lot more ability in terms of passing?

I'm with you there..I love the way that Price does the simple things. Picks the ball up short and feeds it to the more skilful players to do the "glory stuff". Him (or Evans) with Saiss would give us a more "football based" midfield and would allow Saiss to play his wonderful range of passing while Edwards can do the "late arriving into the box" stuff he does *so well

*at the moment

Don't see how tilting their heads from side-to-side would help.

Yeah, Price reminds me of Britton at swansea, not just in size

Given that I don't think Coady offered much against QPR I would gladly like to see Price in his place, releasing the ball quickly and to the right people (aka Costa/Cav) is vital if we are to continue with such a large gap between the front and our midfield.

That said I think physically Coady is stronger and better in the air so I doubt it will happen.

Lambert is still likely to be cautious so expect to see 2 of Coady, Edwards or Saville in the starting line up.
Thought process is that he knows what they will bring (even if longer term its not really that much of what we need)

Hopefully if we can stabilise and move a bit further away from the danger zone then he can become a little more adventurous.

Yeah, Price reminds me of Britton at swansea, not just in size

That's definitely what he could be, if a bloody manager would give him a game. I think him and Saiss would mane a good partnership in midfield. Far more likely to play some actual football

That's definitely what he could be, if a bloody manager would give him a game. I think him and Saiss would mane a good partnership in midfield. Far more likely to play some actual football
Aye

Back