• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR 1, Wolves 2; The thank goodness for that Verdict Thread

Very slighted.

*shakes fist*

I must apologise on behalf of the forum, we'd all been keeping our thoughts about you a secret between ourselves, trust a pissed up Pav to let the cat out of the bag :)

I don't actually mind. To be fair I have been a bit on the Mr Angry side lately so Pav was very perceptive.

I think until we sign at least one CB that has composure on the ball we will always struggle, the panic just spreads throughout the team once our CB's have the ball, they just hoof it forward with no thought of where to. I cannot believe that pro footballers cannot kick a ball properly, both of the CB's against QPR shanked, sliced the ball foward at every opportunity and this just puts pressure on everyone else.

I think once this issue has been addressed the rest of the team will calm down and play better football.

Lambert said he had a slight hamstring problem and with his lack of gametime overall this season he didn't feel he could risk him on Thursday.

Which reminds me, why the fuck was this match on a Thursday to begin with?

Back