• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Reading (H) Build-Up 13/8/16

I love the first game of the season. Mrs HW and I are ready to go now!! (It's a bit early....7:50!)

See you in the North Bank

Wait, free membership? When did that happen?

Way more excited about this game than i have been about a wolves game for a very long time.

Really looking forward to seeing the new players and hopefully more exciting tactics than last season.

I love the first game of the season. Mrs HW and I are ready to go now!! (It's a bit early....7:50!)

See you in the North Bank

Only a little early, though I have to set off from Yorkshire in 5 mins!

Don't know why but I think we will lose today. I just can't see us not conceeding so 1-2.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Anyone planning to park near west park today might want to reconsider. Big crowd expected for WV1 Fest and parking spaces might be at a premium

Anyone planning to park near west park today might want to reconsider. Big crowd expected for WV1 Fest and parking spaces might be at a premium

Googles WV1 fest.....damn..40 tribute bands,cant think of a worse festival.

To WV1 Fest not the match! Promise I made that has resulted in a double booking. Spent this morning sewing Kreator patches on micro's denim jacket.

I'm off to the WV1 fest with the good lady tomorrow, should be a good laugh and well within staggering distance.

Really wish I was going to the match today, had to work instead through - hopefully they repay me with a win

Back