• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation run in 22/23 ** Now a Wolves free zone**

Anyways, the next two match days should be significantly more entertaining than I worried they would be an after that loss v. Bournemouth. Thanks Julen.

Everton, Forest & Saints for me please.

None of this changes the fact that Ward-Prowse is a distinctly below average midfielder with a moving ball.
No, but Charlie Adam continued in the Prem after Blackpool went down. I’d be really surprised if JWP isn’t bought.

That Arsenal result is great for Forest. Definite chance of getting something from their game against them now

Forest have had a good run of playing teams at the right time. We'll see how that goes next season.

Leicester and Leeds looking doomed. We need to beat Everton by a couple to give them any chance

On current showings I think Leeds will beat Spurs, and circumstances are favourable for the West Ham game. Everton really need to get something at Molineux.

Everton v Bournemouth to end the season. Would expect Everton to win that as Bournemouth have packed their bags for the season now.

Everton v Bournemouth to end the season. Would expect Everton to win that as Bournemouth have packed their bags for the season now.
Yep, that's why Leeds need 4, us to beat Everton and then hope the GD drops their way. Still more likely to go than stay up, but they couldn't pick many better opponents

I’d probably put up with Allardyce bigging himself up even more if it sends Everton down.

I still think there's a pathway there for Leeds. West Ham 3 days after an away European semi and Spurs who are atrocious away. They'll need 4 points and us to beat Everton though
Agreed. I think Leeds will get those 4 points. If they beat West Ham then a hostile Elland Road against this current Spurs team should see them get at least a point. 6 points would surely send Everton or Forest down as long as we turn up in some capacity.

Don’t see 2 wins for Leicester though (which is what they are going to need if they lose tomorrow) so they are near enough done.

Forest leg up was the BHA game, yes we play everyone twice but getting some 72hrs after they’ve been through extra time and penalties and lost gives a huge advantage physically and mentally.
I’d be surprised if the bottom 3 changes now, almost certain Everton will beat Bournemouth Forest will get a point somewhere too.
Unless Leicester spring a surprise tomorrow they’re gone.

Unless Leicester spring a surprise tomorrow they’re gone.
The random bollocks that has happened this season fully expecting a Vardy hattrick in a sensational win.

Do like the fact Leeds and Leicester are begging us to win Saturday I absolutely wouldn’t rely on us to do any favours.

The random bollocks that has happened this season fully expecting a Vardy hattrick in a sensational win.
I'm not. Leicester are horrible defensively and they've concede first in umpteen consecutive games now.

Liverpool have their scoring mojo back and Leicester will be two goals behind by the time they get their act together.

DCL went off at HT so he might be injured which would be a big blow to Everton

DCL went off at HT so he might be injured which would be a big blow to Everton
Dyche said he took him off as he mentioned he felt a pain in his groin. DCL said he fine to play on but pointless risking a big injury in a game they had already lost

Back