• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation run in 22/23 ** Now a Wolves free zone**

Thats Arsenal pretty much on the beach for our last game then. Just remember that we were there first, we got the sun loungers

Leicester don't play again after tonight until next Monday (they've had three Monday games in a row!).

They have to sit there and watch their rivals play and pick up points before having all the pressure to win on them again. I don't think their squad can stand that sort of pressure. I think they're as good as gone already.

I don't they feel any pressure looking at that performance, it's possible some of them don't even realise they are in a league and these results count towards anything.

According to Smith they were unlucky last night as the first 2 goals were marginally onside
Yes I commented that his post match interview was like revisiting his Villa days, full of delusion and excuses

I honestly thought Leicester would be too good to go down

Their squad has been hugely neglected by the owners, so it was on the cards but I did think there would be at least two worse teams than them. Vardy being on his way out hasn't helped, really.

Rodgers falling out with Soyuncu and sticking with that bag of shite Faes didn’t help a lot either.

Have a look at the images of West Ham players celebrating after the game last night, crates of beer and party food and tell me they'll be up for their game on Sunday lunchtime? Only Leeds can stop themselves there

It will be a very heavily changed team I imagine on Sunday.

Leeds should be winning easily.....but then too many times this season things have gone a bit odd in the PL

This weekend could see Leeds, Forest and Everton win. All depends on how comfy we are on that beach (and Lops words this week don't fill me with confidence) and for Forest, are Arsenal broken or will they go for one last push to try and put some pressure on City, even though they will win the league without much effort now.

Forest lose and Leeds and Leicester win would set up Next Sunday Very nicely. Reality Forest lose, Leeds draw, Leicester lose

West Ham officially safe now too I think with Everton not winning. Might mean they take their next two games easier.

Fair play to MGW though. Really showed up in the past few weeks when Forest have needed him.

I think Leeds need to win tomorrow to stand any chance can’t be relying on Bournemouth on the last day.

Fair play to MGW though. Really showed up in the past few weeks when Forest have needed him.

He has been their best player all season and turned into a superb signing, bitter sweet to have believed he had this in him at this level and to have to watch it elsewhere.

Back