• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation Thread 2023/24

Forest are going to scrape survival due to the ineptitude of the three below them.

Forest in front. Booooo.

All stays the same and I think that's the bottom three nailed.

Burnley need to win both their games and Luton are all but mathematically down if they lose at West Ham. So we're all in on West Ham continuing to be shit I guess.

Does stick two fingers up to forest but they’re staying up Luton have ran out of legs I think, West Ham will annoy everyone and scrape a win this Saturday after being grim since Xmas.

Great if you ignore the other 40 signings and the money wasted on Lingz and Shelvey

They've signed five keepers since they went up and still haven't solved the issue, don't think you can give recruitment a pass mark just on that basis.

The players/prices mentioned in the tweet are correct and are good business but I assume the article glosses over the other 50 signings and the (presumably) astronomical wages

They signed Omar Richards for €8.5m nearly two years ago. Played 0 games for Forest.

It's like bigging up our recruitment because Lemina, Dawson and Joao Gomes were quality signings at good prices but ignoring that we signed Guedes, Collins, Kalajdzic and Nunes for over £100m in one horrific window.

Back