• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rio 2016

Something needs to be done about Olympic Boxing. It's the black sheep of the spectacle

I get that anything that is judged will always be subjective, but I don't hear commentators say that dressage, diving or gymnastics is incorrect. It is always boxing

I get that anything that is judged will always be subjective, but I don't hear commentators say that dressage, diving or gymnastics is incorrect. It is always boxing

I thought it could have gone either way. No disgrace

It's always been the case in Olympic boxing that headshots will always count more than those to the body. It's also the case that if you win the last 30 seconds then you inevitably win the round as well.

Fantastic games. Having seen us creep up the medals table in recent years, I still never thought I'd see us finish second overall. Fantastic stuff.
So proud to see Kate Richardson-Walsh as flag bearer for the closing ceremony.

Mo Farah, Helen Glover and Justin Rose amongst the latest British Olympic athletes to have their WADA medical files released by the hackers

Whilst it's certainly an invasion of privacy, I'm sure there's nothing there to be embarrassed about.

Nadal is in there as well. It is not so much what's in the files as the substances are authorised by WADA anyway but more why someone is doing it - looks suspiciously like a state sponsored approach but equally as likely to be someone double bluffing making it look like the Russians - particularly with the name Fancy Bears

Back