• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Snooker

Only the third one I've ever seen live, absolutely stunning. I don't think there's a more impressive individual achievement in sport, but to do it on that stage is just unbelievable
Never looked in doubt either, brilliant.

Luca should win this now. Was around 50/1 pre-tournament and had never won a match at The Crucible on any of his previous visits. Didn't even qualify in 2020 or 2021.

I can't stand Selby so I'm pleased.

Not so clear cut now unfortunately, Luca in a possible #headsgone sitch, and Selby doing Selby things

Not so clear cut now unfortunately, Luca in a possible #headsgone sitch, and Selby doing Selby things
Obviously since I said that, Selby's missed a couple of sitters.

I'm pretty sure that the worst that can happen to a sportsman is that I say something complimentary about them

Finish with a ton lad!

He's been great to watch through this tournament, sensational.

He's been superb, glad Selby made a game out of it but that was something else from Brecel

Liang Wenbo and Li Hang banned for life.

Yan Bingtao banned until December 2027 (he'll still only be 27, but will have to start from the bottom - he was top 10 a couple of years ago).

Zhao Xintong gone until next September. He's been top 6 recently.

The rest are nobodies really.

Stupid, the lot of them.

147 for Ding at the Masters

Was 4-0 down to Ronnie, should have gone 5-0 but Ronnie missed the simplest of reds for frame ball, now 4-3

Just watched it. Great break. That last yellow was tough.

Ding now has 50% of Masters 147s ever! :D

(Kirk Stevens and Marco Fu have one each and that's it)

I'd love to see someone play in a white suit nowadays like Kirk did.

In for a cracking finish here, been a fantastic match

Lit has. Brilliant snooker from both, but when Ronnie gets in his rhythm he's frightening.

Carter's missed some bug chances in the last 6-7 frames, he'll be really disappointed with that

Ooof he's back at the table 😂

Oof and now he's down again 😂

Back