• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Yep, delighted to not get lots of TV games at home. If you look at the list we started the season with games then companies realised we were shit so stopped having us on. Even under Lopetegui if you aren't invested in the team we are a dull watch. TV companies will always pick the most interesting games/those who are going to get the highest viewing figures once they've ticked the box of the minimum times a team needs to be shown. There's no valid grounds for complaint and let's face it, if you want to watch any PL game you easily can
I'm pleased you got what you wanted.
Who decides the minimum times a team needs to be shown? It's been lower this season.
No grounds for complaint? That's your opinion, not mine
You can easily watch any PL game you want? Please explain

He is telling to you stream illegally. Which is a shit argument.

Hopefully they kill the blackout soon and you can have every game televised.The last couple of months have been great with that here.

Televised club season tickets are inevitable. It's just a case of when (shortly after the 3pm blackout is lifted most probably).

I'm pleased you got what you wanted.
Who decides the minimum times a team needs to be shown? It's been lower this season.
No grounds for complaint? That's your opinion, not mine
You can easily watch any PL game you want? Please explain
Used to be minimum of eight televised games I believe, but I can't find a figure for the current packages.

He is telling to you stream illegally. Which is a shit argument.

Hopefully they kill the blackout soon and you can have every game televised.The last couple of months have been great with that here.
I'm not telling him to do anything

So gave the E&S my details just so I can read their articles and have to laugh at this email from them

What is premium content?

On our website you will see some of our content is marked as ‘Premium’. These are articles that showcase the best original journalism from our dedicated team of reporters. Our premium articles are carefully researched by experienced journalists to provide you with all the information you need on the most pressing topics.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Good to see they have a sense of humour at the E&S

So gave the E&S my details just so I can read their articles and have to laugh at this email from them

What is premium content?

On our website you will see some of our content is marked as ‘Premium’. These are articles that showcase the best original journalism from our dedicated team of reporters. Our premium articles are carefully researched by experienced journalists to provide you with all the information you need on the most pressing topics.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Good to see they have a sense of humour at the E&S
I'm glad that they didn't put the "I listened to Coady on the radio last night" behind the premium wall. I'm not signing up because I can't be arsed but it intrigues me what could possibly be in the Dave Edwards "Moutinho will go down as a Wolves great" article?

I quite like the implication that the stuff not under the Premium banner is just shovelled out by minimum wage kids and no-one bothers checking it. I mean perish the thought.

How long we saying before you've got to pay for the "premium content"

It’s mostly shit as people don’t buy newspapers so they’ve got no money. If you want local news people are going to need to pay for it.

If Alan Nixon can put his rumours on Patreon then Liam should get on it.

Although I would expect an option where I can pay my subscription late.

If Alan Nixon can put his rumours on Patreon then Liam should get on it.

Although I would expect an option where I can pay my subscription late.
Or at least until after someone else has announced that they have paid their subscription.

It’s mostly shit as people don’t buy newspapers so they’ve got no money. If you want local news people are going to need to pay for it.

Yeah I do have some sympathy. I moan like fuck about the adverts etc (especially the Birmingham Mail, which is basically unreadable), but the thought of paying the E&S for their content is pretty laughable. Other than the odd bit from Jonny Phillips, you never get anything from there that you didn't already know.

Yeah I do have some sympathy. I moan like fuck about the adverts etc (especially the Birmingham Mail, which is basically unreadable), but the thought of paying the E&S for their content is pretty laughable. Other than the odd bit from Jonny Phillips, you never get anything from there that you didn't already know.
Chicken and egg isn’t it.

Back