• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Not really, he had the temerity to say it wasn't a penalty. Read the replies

Don't see a lot wrong with the replies tbh. Some are personal but as a journalist he's got to be thicker skinned than that. Nothing is particularly abusive.

He doesn't say why it wasn't a penalty and just argues with people.

He's a shit journalist and a prick to boot.

It's not really. March-November 2022 he was atrocious (as we were as a whole) and you can check the verdict threads of the post-Christmas games if you like, not many compliments thrown his way.

He has been a major issue for us as he'd regressed into being someone who couldn't run, turn or jump and was the most passive centre half in the league, just letting stuff happen around him.

He was very good against Chelsea and Brentford and long may it continue, I don't like watching shite Wolves centre halves, even if I have spent tens of thousands of pounds over the years doing exactly that.

you can check the verdict threads of the post-Christmas games if you like, not many compliments thrown his way.
Just a heads up for anyone wanting to look at old verdict threads for any reason, you can find the link to every one in the sticky thread which is updated after every match:

If you want a microcosm of 2022 Max Kilman performances, it's the 4th goal here.

Awful pass, no pressure, ambling about, not marking anyone, kind of flinches out of the way of a pull back (!), goal.

If he doesn't suffer a dip in form between now and season's end, we can have that conversation. Not before.

I wouldn't even say two games is "form", that's why it's such a stupid article.

Have a look at the comments in the Forest verdict thread. He was dreadful. And even worse against Leeds.

Pretty sure there were plenty of people in August/Sept suggesting he should go to the world cup!

I'm not saying the article isn't stupid by the way (I haven't/can't read it) but Kilman seems to be latest in the long line of players you seem overly critical of, and there have been plenty :)

I'm not saying the article isn't stupid by the way (I haven't/can't read it) but Kilman seems to be latest in the long line of players you seem overly critical of, and there have been plenty :)
I have very, very high standards :D

I don't think I've ever backed him for England, he's not good enough. Other than the obvious gaping striker vacancy that is the first position I want to upgrade in the summer. Even more so than Sa who drives me up the bloody wall, the airhead.

If you want a guest pass to read Madders talking about things he doesn't understand then I can send you one.

Not much for me to say here :)

I thought he played well against Brentford, didn’t really do much against Chelsea.

I don’t think he’s a bad player he’s just a coward afraid of standing out or making a mistake. Shouldn’t be starting next season

I'm on £18 a year from the annual cancel at the end of contract. I'm sure £12 would be out there if I held on, but for 50p extra a month I've splashed the cash

Pretty sure there were plenty of people in August/Sept suggesting he should go to the world cup!
May be remembering it wrong but wasn't it a match where Southgate turned up (possibly to watch him specifically) in the run-up to the WC that his bad spell started? Had a mare and his form seemed to never recover after that.

Back