• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

We all do it. I was excited when we signed lower league hot shot Freddy Eastwood :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Andy Keogh was the next Steve Bull in your eyes, which I have forgiven you for but not forgotten...
If my now super memory is working well..

It was actually

Andy Keogh and Stephen Ward are the new Andy (Mutch) and Steve (Bull) in town

My first post on here was lauding £5m for O’Hara as “exactly the type of signing we should be making”. What an entrance.

My first post on here was lauding £5m for O’Hara as “exactly the type of signing we should be making”. What an entrance.
Seemed that way at the time didn't it? Same as we were hyped for RoJo.

Fools, all of us!

P.S., Jonny is still not right sided. ;)

Pretty sure I said Borthwick-Jackson was a superb signing.

When you're right 52% of the time, you're wrong 48% of the time.

lock-of-the-week.jpg

Seemed that way at the time didn't it? Same as we were hyped for RoJo.

Fools, all of us!
It really did. He was great in his loan spell and Johnson looked to be exactly what we expected in the first couple of games, but nobody realised just how cuntish they were.

I still remember one of the outlets running a story after matchday 2 that we were “top of the league!”

Who could have guessed we’d already accrued a quarter of our total points for the season?

It really did. He was great in his loan spell and Johnson looked to be exactly what we expected in the first couple of games, but nobody realised just how cuntish they were.
I made up a story on one of our crappy Vital Football sites purely to wind up Waghatten and the like. "Jamie Has Loftus In The Lurch", he was off to QPR as they'd outbid us. The sheer rage.

Simpler times.

We all do it. I was excited when we signed lower league hot shot Freddy Eastwood :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Van la Parra is my failed hype moment - think we had just signed him and he played a blinder in a pre-season friendly against Bohemians in 2014.

I remember going up to him at the end of the game and saying he was Premier League quality and he would help get us there #cringe

I remember watching us play Manchester United with my cousin who is a United "fan" - Silas was coming on as a sub for us and with it being not too long after that pre season game vs Boavista, I told him they were in trouble 🤣

Van la Parra is my failed hype moment - think we had just signed him and he played a blinder in a pre-season friendly against Bohemians in 2014.

I remember going up to him at the end of the game and saying he was Premier League quality and he would help get us there #cringe
Always felt he got a bit of a bum rep. Not a great player but a good footballer and we've had way, way, way worse on the wings.

Laughing with you, not at you. Don't let Rajiv win like that!

Laughing with you, not at you. Don't let Rajiv win like that!
There are 3 horrible moments in my Wolves supporting life which seem to play back in slow motion whenever I think about them.

One if them is the ball slowly rolling past John Ruddy in added time at Wembley, one of them is Ocampos glancing the ball past Patrício in Duisburg and the other is that fucking weasel sliding in front of us after giving no effort in Old Gold for years.

There are 3 horrible moments in my Wolves supporting life which seem to play back in slow motion whenever I think about them.

One if them is the ball slowly rolling past John Ruddy in added time at Wembley, one of them is Ocampos glancing the ball past Patrício in Duisburg and the other is that fucking weasel sliding in front of us after giving no effort in Old Gold for years.
This goal. Always this goal. I was stood right behind it. It's 26 years and it's only just reached.

• Haha
Reactions: b3h
Back