• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

I thought Guedioura was gonna be awesome after his debut against Spurs at Molineux.

Turns out it was his one good game.

Doumbia for me. Also expected much better from Vallejo

I thought Guedioura was gonna be awesome after his debut against Spurs at Molineux.

Turns out it was his one good game.
My memory is him being brilliant in that game. So I don’t blame you!

Doumbia and Gued would both make my 😥 list, too. That shouldn't come as a surprise, I suppose.

My memory is him being brilliant in that game. So I don’t blame you!
I thought he was very good against Manchester United not long afterwards in a 1-0 defeat. Vokes missed a sitter at the end to equalise.

I thought he was very good against Manchester United not long afterwards in a 1-0 defeat. Vokes missed a sitter at the end to equalise.
Aye put it over the bar from about 10 yards, maybe closer.

Seem to remember him having a good game against Sunderland as well.

Mostly he was just shite though.
Yeah in his first six months he had the odd good game basically.

Couple of seasons later Wigan (at home?) was one of the worst individual performances I’ve seen from a player.

Couple of seasons later Wigan (at home?) was one of the worst individual performances I’ve seen from a player
A truly painful 45 mins to witness.

Should have been subbed after 20 mins really. Never seen a player so terrified of receiving the ball.

E&S volume of "premium" articles (has there ever been a more inappropriate or incorrect application of the word premium?) is escalating to the point of stopping me, (& possibly some others) accessing their website now.

Just set up a burner email account to sign up if you're that bothered about signing away your precious normal one to The Man, no-one is stopping you from viewing anything.

Just sign up. I did and I haven't had a single email from them.

Back