• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Paul Franks retiring. He was fine about 30 years ago but has long since been insufferable.

The E&S have "relaunched" their website today.

Seems to be exactly the same except they're now using a font for the headline that makes it look like the page hasn't loaded properly.

E&S1.png

Discover the new website enhancements:

• Enhanced design: The updated design features a more intuitive visual layout with improved typography and imagery.
  • Improved user experience: We have focused on refining the site's navigation to ensure easy access to all our articles in a more user-friendly environment.
  • Content visibility: The website's revamp allows us to showcase a wider variety of articles, highlighting the best of our original journalism.
We aren’t stopping here. This launch marks the initial phase of our website's evolution, with further enhancements planned.

Just a thought. Making it look prettier is still lipstick on a pig if the writing is shit.

Seems to be exactly the same except they're now using a font for the headline that makes it look like the page hasn't loaded properly.
The whole thing was pretty unreadable before from the terrible layout and a billion adverts.

Now you can't physically read the thing either.

Is it Brum Mail levels of unreadable?

Mobile site is pretty much still the same, different font and banner and that's about it.

View attachment 8678
The new font makes it look like my glasses prescription is slightly out.

Just me that sees the new E&S website make my laptop feel like I am trying to use the internet via a dial up connection?

unsure, but the new layout etc is fucking terrible! and there is an increasing volume of ads, which is understandable, but they're too invasive!

You wot mate ?

From the Gruniad....

The obvious subplot at Molineux centres on Hwang Hee-chan facing Son Heung-min in the Premier League for only the second time – in a game known as the Korean derby

You wot mate ?

From the Gruniad....

The obvious subplot at Molineux centres on Hwang Hee-chan facing Son Heung-min in the Premier League for only the second time – in a game known as the Korean derby
That Korean guy…

Fuck. My. Life.

***everything*** is going subscription based now isn't it?

Cars being a new obvious one too.

Back