• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Oh Steven

Steven from Leicester gave his experience a “poor” rating on TripAdvisor, declaring: “All I can say is Don’t Do It! It was the most terrifying experience of our lives, the path is relentless, starts straight away going uphill and never lets up. The higher you go the worse the terrain becomes, you clamber over rocks, steps, jagged rocks etc

Catching the train to the top is far easier,dunno what Steven was expecting a mountain to be like tbh,when I lived out that way,the local paper was always full of stories of the mountain rescue having to go out to get usually a daft bird in crop top,miniskirt and heels off Snowden or Cadar Idris because she was hyperthermic due to the weather

Climbed Snowdon many times, all routes....a piece of piss

These folks are just messin surely?

Steven - climbing mountains tends to be uphill, coming down you can just roll

In other news the Pope tends to be Catholic & bears do stuff in the woods.

Last time I was coming down Snowdon I passed a couple near the base pushing a pushchair with a slab of beer and the woman in high heels.

We met a guy once 'encouraging' 2 girls ( mid 20's) up Ben Nevis, wearing mini skirts and high heels, they were about half way. It was a lovely sunny early summers day but a friend had been up 2 days earlier in a blizzard, we tried to talk them into accepting they had done very well but maybe they had gone far enough.....they ignored us

Rui Patricio's biggest fan Rosie has left the E+S

It's on her own Twitter.

Very Brent-esque trying to spin it as her own decision. Yeah, because being freelance by choice when you have a permanent job is such a smart move at the moment (I should bloody know!).

Clearly not aware that having a job means having a job and not just going wherever she wants.

I hope her leaving present from the E&S is a book explaining what a Wing Back is and a signed pic of Saiss.

In other words her 6 month probation ended and they decided that they didn't want to keep her.

Obviously young J Edward is setting the journalistic bar so high there is no room for complacency.

I think Spiers has done a cracking job since joining The Athletic & the E&S are probably slightly concerned by the number of hits they are getting. I can say that, without doubt, I have never read one of her articles (apart from clicking the link that was posted in here, because she was getting ripped apart for saying Saiss should have cleared the ball off the line).

Spiers has been getting exclusive interviews from people within the club and has actually been posting interesting articles to read. The podcast he does with Jacqui Oatley is an enjoyable listen, too.

It was a horrible appointment from the E&S and I'm not surprised she's left.

Rosie Swarbrick has left the E&S.

Did she jump or was she pushed? Either is very plausible.

I'll stand by you mate, you are correct, everyone else is wrong !

Back