• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Stan hullis writes "it is up to people to put their opinions back" ...shame that any poster that does is banned from the forum then ,so all thats left are posts containing sickly waffle. That guy on the thread Manhatten project is practically the only one on the forum that talks any sense on there and he's viewed as the forum anti christ banned every other week.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They think I am the only one who talks sense on here. Please form an orderly queue to apologise.....

How about you go post on there?

Stan hullis writes "it is up to people to put their opinions back" ...shame that any poster that does is banned from the forum then ,so all thats left are posts containing sickly waffle. That guy on the thread Manhatten project is practically the only one on the forum that talks any sense on there and he's viewed as the forum anti christ banned every other week.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They think I am the only one who talks sense on here. Please form an orderly queue to apologise.....

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king

MH - I don't get the impression that anyone here objects to you being anti Morgan (or is particularly pro him), but bearing in mind he owns the club & none of us can make him sell if he does not want to it all seems somewhat pointless to keep railing against him - King Canute & the waves comes to mind.

Plus the constant references to this issue do become tedious. When it comes to football he clearly does not know what he is doing, but there are worse scenarios we could have. He needs to understand that he should only occupy a ceremonial role like the Queen then he will be doing us a favour. Improvement on the pitch will restore some faith in the club, given time.

MH - I don't get the impression that anyone here objects to you being anti Morgan (or is particularly pro him), but bearing in mind he owns the club & none of us can make him sell if he does not want to it all seems somewhat pointless to keep railing against him - King Canute & the waves comes to mind.

Plus the constant references to this issue do become tedious. When it comes to football he clearly does not know what he is doing, but there are worse scenarios we could have. He needs to understand that he should only occupy a ceremonial role like the Queen then he will be doing us a favour. Improvement on the pitch will restore some faith in the club, given time.

I hadn't mentioned Morgan this evening. Just pointing out that honourable members on another forum recognize me as the most sensible poster on here. I must agree with them...

I hadn't mentioned Morgan this evening. Just pointing out that honourable members on another forum recognize me as the most sensible poster on here. I must agree with them...

No, not on this thread, but elsewhere on here tonight you commented

While I do not think much of Moxey, he is not to blame for the mess we are in. The damn good explanation should come from Morgan, but as the Liverpool fan is clueless, I would not expect any answers from him anytime soon.

Lets not get too deep into this. MP I do enjoy reading your posts the majority of the time as it is often insightful. You do, however, slip into comments about Morgans Liverpool links.
I wasn't particularly bothered about his attempt to buy them before us as it is very rare that a true fan buys his local team. I do feel that he has done more for the club than some give him credit for but it is also clear, imo at least, that he has allowed his passion to affect his judgement. He hasn't made these mistakes because he is a Liverpool fan, he has made them because he has tried too hard to affect the football side of things that he has no real knowledge of. I also feel he has partly rectified this by appointing Thelwell as DoF (or whatever his fancy title is) and allowed him to do all the ground work for the new manager appointment. Of course Morgan rubber stamped the final appointment, it is his club after all but he did at least take the recommendation of Thelwell into consideration which is a big step in the right direction.
Keep posting on here, enter into constructive debate with fellow posters and lets see what the new regime and season brings.

A 'forum' that was suspended as no-one was posting anything, currently being used by what looks like a grand total of about 4 people, one of whom is a haflwitted trolling WUM who most likely believes every word uttered by Alex Jones. High praise indeed.

:facepalm:

It is difficult to accept that the infamous dressing room intervention wasn't because of this

Being angry about the team you own not turning up for a game against the team you supported as kid is something I kinda get. There have been many times over the last few seasons I've wanted to do the same to the underperforming, overpaid twats

Being angry about the team you own not turning up for a game against the team you supported as kid is something I kinda get. There have been many times over the last few seasons I've wanted to do the same to the underperforming, overpaid twats

Shows a lack of unprofessionalism though.

The thing I disliked most about the Liverpool tantrum was that he defended it in the fans parliament and still clearly thought that he hadn't done anything wrong. He went as far as to say that maybe that was the reason for us winning the next game.

This for many was the start of the downfall - if he was upset then he should have got McCarthy up to the boardroom and had a 'frank discussion' with him & not gone down into the dressing room.

He allowed himself to become 'involved' in the wrong way - not a good idea

The thing I disliked most about the Liverpool tantrum was that he defended it in the fans parliament and still clearly thought that he hadn't done anything wrong. He went as far as to say that maybe that was the reason for us winning the next game.

Agree - he would need to accept that this was a massive error on his part. Though there are a number who will never forgive him.

Agree - he would need to accept that this was a massive error on his part. Though there are a number who will never forgive him.

I'll go back to my original point that he really seems to of taken a step back from things and might of learnt his lesson. Here's hoping!

I'll go back to my original point that he really seems to of taken a step back from things and might of learnt his lesson. Here's hoping!

He has no choice because if he meddles again and things go wrong he'll be finished.

Back