• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spurs Away 1st March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money for Norman Deeley and three points for us

Fuck off spurs you diving cheating moaning wankers

Yep - as Darlo suggested I'd a bit of laying off but Wolves to win 3-2 has been a cracker this season

Now make it a perfect afternoon and Man City thump Villa please

Wonderful win.... With a below par performance.
Defended well in the end.

all wins counts and extra big win against a CL contender

Good win but personally I think our starting 11 today was better than theirs.

Delighted with the win. Mourinho and his anti-football can do one. As can the Spurs fans who were up in arms every 30 seconds. Thank God Raul got his goal because he had been really poor for the majority of the game, but that’s the sign of a top striker - even when you’re below par, you still get a goal.

Jota fantastic today. What a win! 3 points off 4th!

Hope you ignored me! We went into "contain mode" after the 3rd. Great bet Norman

I always lay a bit off, Darlo, but a decent win. And 'always back who's marking Adama to get booked' paid off again, albeit for a foul on Doc

Without wishing to get too far ahead of myself. Utd and Chelsea are playing on Sunday next week so a 2 goal win would put us 4th!

Without wishing to get too far ahead of myself. Utd and Chelsea are playing on Sunday next week so a 2 goal win would put us 4th!

Utd have City as well so could go into Monday as 5th. Just hope Chelsea turn up as Hyde and not Jekyll.

This team.are unbelievable, how they can play poorly, first 45 minutes.
And so well 2nd 45 minutes.

Here we go again, losing at HT = played poorly.

massive massive win, got so excited in time added on i kicked all the furniture in my lounge all over the place. can't sit still for games and my old girlfriend who played for england and villa ladies would always wear shinpads to take the piss when wolves were on. jeez i am knackered!

I love Nuno.

I was not happy at half time, I bet he was not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back