• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Let's imagine for a minute we sign Corona and Telles. How bloody exciting would that be to watch?

Boly - Coady - Marcal/Saiss
Corona - Neves - Mout - Telles
Adama - Raul - Jota/Pod/Neto

That's a Champions League team

Let's imagine for a minute we sign Corona and Telles. How bloody exciting would that be to watch?

Boly - Coady - Marcal/Saiss
Corona - Neves - Mout - Telles
Adama - Raul - Jota/Pod/Neto

That's a Champions League team

Yes. It is. And then add Vitinha and Fabio and I am blown away.

We still need that proper Bennet upgrade. I like Saiss a lot and I’m sure Marcal is a good player, but that next level of CB is neither of those.

I was hoping Todibo would be that upgrade but I'm not sure we'll sign him now we have Marcal.

We still need that proper Bennet upgrade. I like Saiss a lot and I’m sure Marcal is a good player, but that next level of CB is neither of those.

I reckon with Saiss and Marcal we're good enough there this season then next season we go big at CB. We're undergoing a pretty big overhaul here whilst only selling one starter and I reckon Nuno probably sees that position as the least urgent to fill, especially as we have no Europe this season.

Totally agree, but think it can wait for another transfer window, even next summer. Hopefully with European football as a draw! Our defence is decent enough, and our cover there is OK

Totally agree, but think it can wait for another transfer window, even next summer. Hopefully with European football as a draw! Our defence is decent enough, and our cover there is OK

I don’t think it’s just about defence - if it were I would have kept Bennett. It’s about a player who can step forward with the ball and turn defence into attack - as Boly does.

Yeah, a few saying bid of £22m rejected but we aren't far from an agreement

Buy corona, Telles and Esteves then send Esteves back to them on loan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we end the window with Telles and Corona as our wing backs then I'll likely felate Jeff & Jorge

Back