• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

I wouldn’t mind him alongside Boly to be honest, but yeah, we could possibly do better. Gonna be an important signing in that position.

We're doing a fair bit of business early this time out, which is nice to see. After a few summers of twiddling our thumbs for ages, moving early to secure Mosquera, Trincao and Ait-Nouri is a statement of intent, particularly without anyone having left yet.

Vinagre and Patricio are obviously on their way out, but it definitely feels like we're taking care of our business in a much more timely fashion this time around.

We're doing a fair bit of business early this time out, which is nice to see. After a few summers of twiddling our thumbs for ages, moving early to secure Mosquera, Trincao and Ait-Nouri is a statement of intent, particularly without anyone having left yet.

Vinagre and Patricio are obviously on their way out, but it definitely feels like we're taking care of our business in a much more timely fashion this time around.
And Cutrone…

Is there some kind of warhorse of a CB available to us? Give us a year or two to let some of the kids progress a bit

Thats a really great deal for us for RAN and at that price too..great potential and only 20 years

Is there some kind of warhorse of a CB available to us? Give us a year or two to let some of the kids progress a bit
We have Berra dont we? Need to sell him first...

What are the terms of the option on that, is it just they buy him if they want as it was being mentioned about some kind of appearances trigging the deal?

What are the terms of the option on that, is it just they buy him if they want as it was being mentioned about some kind of appearances trigging the deal?
According to the Portuguese media It's an option which becomes compulsory based on a certain number of appearances. Like Cutrone we probably won't know what that is for a while I'd imagine

Last edited:
Have seen him twice this summer

1st viewing - He looked good in the 45 mins. Covered a lot of ground, impressive in defence and joined the attack well
2nd view - Looked shit.

So, don't know really apart from he is a different type of player to Neves. Probably more suited to the Laga, potential, formation. Would also add that the word if in that comment from Fab should be replaced with "when"

He doesn't look very good at all to me. Way too slow and a bit of a clogger. We can do a lot better than that.

I think Sporting fans love Palhina, I expect that one to happen but with Neves leaving it doesn’t really solve our midfield issue

no to Palinha for me, he looked slow and sluggish

i would like a quick DM like a Kante type

Who would you sign instead?
It depends how Lage wants to set midfield up but we could do a lot worse than look at Mateo Klimowicz at Stuttgart.

Palhinha just doesn't look right at all. He's the kind of shite CM we'd have signed in the 90s.

Back