• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

It depends how Lage wants to set midfield up but we could do a lot worse than look at Mateo Klimowicz at Stuttgart.

Palhinha just doesn't look right at all. He's the kind of shite CM we'd have signed in the 90s.
Reminds me of Milijas minus the yellow fingers..

Loads of pro footballers smoke(d)

Loads of pro footballers smoke(d)
yeah, back in the days but now when it is so even between them you really cant affort that advantage

Yep, I smoked and ended up a chronic asthmatic, some others though :)

17-638bb762e8aa7ef18752e462ae93af46.jpg

Not sure about Palhinha. Looked like a bit of a slow thug in the middle. Poor man's Keith Downing.

Poor man’s Keith Downing? I’m all for a bit of hyperbole but I really couldn’t see Keith Downing playing in the Euros.

Hyperbole is fine and all, but no, we weren't signing highly-rated Portuguese international CMs in the 90s.

Thought Palhinha was very good in the first game I saw him......the last game however Psycho would have played him off the park...he was garbage, and not in s sexy Shirley Manson way ( although he is a good looking lad)

Downing was my favourite player from the Turner years, even more than Bully at the time. Looking back fans were so lazy with their nicknames then. Black=Bruno (let's face it time hasn't judged that one well either), Likes a tackle=Psycho

he still can....promoting a mark 2 version of Judas Priest atm....KK I mean

I thought he looked alright during the Euros and he's had a very good season for Sporting by all accounts I'd take him.

I'd be gutted if Neves left he's my favourite player in our squad. IMO we should be building the team around him for the next 10 years.

Back