• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

I dont think we should draw any conclusions about any Portugese player while their performances and potential are being throttled by that fucking charlatan Santos. If somebody has in depth analysis of him for Sporting then fair play, otherwise I'd rather hold on anything positive or otherwise.

Guess that's why it's hard to make judgements based on the quantity of their international appearances. Purely judging a player on whether they are playing for their country would indicate Palinha is better than Neves at the current time.

If Neves was playing for Portugal at the moment but wasn't playing for Wolves, it's interesting to consider whether people would dismiss him as shit based on his performances. It's hard to imagine him playing well with the way Portugal are currently performing.

RM is Rafa Mir. Makes sense as they've been linked and he came from there originally.

Rafa Mir for Goncalo Guedes.

Thanks as always for the info GFFH, much appreciated.

To be honest, I know Guedes has been criticised on here before, but if Mir doesn’t want to stick around and we can make that work and break even in the bank, it would be good business.

Mir for Guedes I would be fine with. If GFFH had hit M instead of N I would have been rather less pleased!

I like that Guedes can play down the middle if need be, we know we missed someone with that versatility last season. Someone will be off in addition to Mir if that comes to fruition though and I don't think it would make Fred happy

Gary-Goals-ad.jpg

No clue who that is, assuming its for the Under 23's

Back