• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Would it be fair to question why we're signing and selling players, but the manager isn't making any comment at all? Sellars is doing the lot. He's been here for a while now and we have our first friendly in three days.
Did Nuno? He spent his first few weeks being chased Benny Hill style by Spiers around Austria.

Genuinely can't remember the answer

So, when are we announcing Jose Sa?

Lots of transfer talk in this topic currently
Arriving for a medical today apparently. Saw someone suggest it could be announced today but expect it will now be tomorrow or Friday

So, when are we announcing Jose Sa?

Lots of transfer talk in this topic currently
Indeed. If I’ve concerns over the coming season it’s because I’m expecting us to need two new centre mids and -at least -an experienced defender. I know the club is exceptional at keeping their deals incredibly well hidden…but some hints wouldn’t go amiss.

Would it be fair to question why we're signing and selling players, but the manager isn't making any comment at all? Sellars is doing the lot. He's been here for a while now and we have our first friendly in three days.
Going to presume he is similar to Nuno and will talk at specific times.

Trying to think back on signings under Nuno and most of them were led with quotes from KT / Jeff. Certainly used to be Jeff in the pics for the player reveal. I know comments from Nuno generally came from press conferences, especially as last season most of our deals were done after the season started.
As we play Saturday no doubt we will get the first round of interviews from him from tomorrow or Friday

City are allegedly shopping Bennie Silva, now that's one I'd be happy to have Mendes push in our direction

Nobody knows of we are playing 4-4-2 at all yet. If we are we are going to need at least one more striker probably 2.

Wonder if he'll play the system he wants to play going into the season against Crewe.

I suspect it will be a narrow 4231. The ten role might actually suit MGW, which would be interesting (if given the chance).

Hard to tell, he may look at the squad and think it's better to stick with a 343, which I wouldn't be against provided it is played properly again

442, same as Mark Hughes.
Just because I was against Lage's appointment or to put it correctly the complete lack of process which led to it, it would appear that I've been lumped together with DW. Second time that's happened today.

Nobody knows of we are playing 4-4-2 at all yet. If we are we are going to need at least one more striker probably 2.
No chance we're getting 2 more strikers, we already got Raul, Fabio, Cutrone and Trincao can play up the middle if required

Just because I was against Lage's appointment or to put it correctly the complete lack of process which led to it, it would appear that I've been lumped together with DW. Second time that's happened today.

Welcome to the world a lot of us have been in for years! 😅

No chance we're getting 2 more strikers, we already got Raul, Fabio, Cutrone and Trincao can play up the middle if required
Cutone will be gone. Trincao is not a player you want to play through the middle at all.

Back