• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

From leeds,for Europe;

This is absolutely incredible...The new Tory Rwanda bill declares Rwanda safe, then explicitly undeclares Rwanda's safety for Rwandan citizens.

So you can try and claim asylum in the UK if you're Rwandan on the basis that Rwanda is unsafe, but the UK can deport anyone else to Rwanda because it's safe.

FB_IMG_1702047933220.jpg

Beth Rigby saying that the ERG want the Rwanda bill pulling rather than pushing for amendments

It's T-Bag and Brexit all over again, come up with absolutely awful legislation based around a fundamentally rotten idea to start with, which isn't headbanging enough for the swivel eyed loons and is also too stupid for anyone normal to contemplate.

They don't learn.

Mental that it's basically the Rwandan political establishment that are the ones keeping us in check regarding international law.

I liked eat out to help out wasn't dangerous because strict distancing rules were in place. I take total accountability for going out a number of times during that period, but for at least 50% of the destinations I visited it was a free for all.

An asylum seeker on the Bibby Stockholme has died. No details as yet.

Sunak has fetched his minister back from the Cop28 summit in order to vote tonight. Surely someone at a summit of such importance would be able to have their vote paired with an opposition MP?

Places to avoid right now (and in general I guess)

1) Daily Mail Comment Section
2) The replies to any Xwitter account reporting the news

Back