• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

"At least it won't be illegal this time. Unless they start passing round prescription drugs of course."

👀

FfRoDIfWQAEDbNF

The backbenchers stranding up and saying how well they are doing is totally bizarre.

I reckon truss' reason for not turning up will be Johnson's old excuse of talking to Zelenskky or flying out to the Ukraine.

She's in Westminster. Just not in the Chamber.

Kind of like driving to the office and refusing to get out of the car, but technically you're at work so worm your way out of that one, HR.

At least we know she wasn’t under a desk when she should have been in the chamber answering questions

Truss looks like she's on strong medication.

Such a bizarre situation.

She definitely doesn't look right. As if things weren't weird enough!

She definitely doesn't look right. As if things weren't weird enough!
I'd feel sorry for her if she weren't such a massive cunt who has at a stroke, cost ordinary people hundreds, possibly thousands of pounds a year for literally nothing. Money they don't have because of her cunt Government's policies over the last 12 years. All in the name of her sub-sixth form politics that she's been brewing for a decade and more.

I don't feel sorry for her.

Sorry, I'm carrying on with this because the situation makes me furious.

She has nonsense ideology that everyone other than Patrick Minford - discredited decades ago - told her would never work. She was explicitly told what would happen. She still did it. It happened.

Then she hasn't got the stones to stand up and explain herself. Hasn't got the dignity to resign. It's not an "honest mistake", it was deliberate. But she doesn't pay. You and I do.

Imagine if asked you in July if you could give me £3,000. Then another £3,000 the year after. And the year after, and the year after. You'd ask "Dan, what's the money for, what do I get for it? And I don't really have £3,000, I'm confused". Well the answer is nothing, you get nothing. No-one gets anything. It's for me to play a silly little game in my own head. You'd rather give it to me if I said "I'm sticking it all on Hwang to be Wolves top scorer next season".

Hope it drums these wankers out of power for the rest of my life, it bloody well should.

Back