• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

So Tory members who gave us this disaster want her gone...but only if Boris can return FFS

A few MP's are openly saying she should go and May should come back in as PM. Double FFS

Even in economic meltdown and election oblivion South Staffs keep Gav. Got to love you guys.

1666101207205.png

That was one of the rumours when they were desperate to prop up Johnson. Pack Gavvy Gav off to the Lords for services to being a real life Partridge, then parachute Johnson in there as it's one of the very, very, very few safe seats irrespective of what is happening.

He'll lose Uxbridge and it won't be particularly close.

I just don't buy that they'd be left with so many seats, honestly. Once you get to that degree of anti-any party vote consolidation, these seat models break down. Most of what's left under these projections are three-way marginals where the Tories come top, but almost certainly a lot of those would actually end up tipping one way or the other depending who looks the more likely winner of the non-Tory option.

That was one of the rumours when they were desperate to prop up Johnson. Pack Gavvy Gav off to the Lords for services to being a real life Partridge, then parachute Johnson in there as it's one of the very, very, very few safe seats irrespective of what is happening.

He'll lose Uxbridge and it won't be particularly close.
Reigate was mentioned yesterday as Crispin Blunt is stepping down. 18k majority

71Ic5PXlr6L.jpg

UDHL3HILha7g.gif

FB_IMG_1666110711234.jpg

Longworth is blaming 'left leaning' establishments, desperate to discredit Trussonomics to claim Brexit failure.

A British business consultant and politician. He was the director-general of the British Chambers of Commerce from September 2011 until March 2016, when he departed in controversy by breaking with the organisation's line on Brexit on the day of its conference.

In the 2019 European Parliament election, he was elected a Member of the European Parliament (MEP) for Yorkshire and the Humber. In July 2019 he became a member of the European Parliament Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs and of the European Parliament Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection.[14] He was expelled from the Brexit Party and lost the party whip in December 2019 for "repeatedly undermining their general election strategy."

Last edited:

Reminded me of some classic Partridge:

"All right I'll admit it. There’s been a big conspiracy to deprive me of viewers and I'll tell you who's behind it as well. Your mates, that lot up there, the Mr and Missus of BBC 2. They don't like me. They all went to Oxbridge University wherever that is and all go poncing round in their great big suits going ‘Ooh look at me I work for BBC2. Do you like my glasses they're like John Lennon's.’ I loath these people. Every week just as I'm about to go on air a whole bank of them come into the studio and start going ‘You can't do that, you can't say this, you can't do...’ GET OUT!!! I wish all you BBC 2 people would just get in a bus and just drive over a cliff. I'd happily be the driver.”

It looks like Black Monday has now been usurped by Crack Monday...

Whatever you think about the policies, the Tories like the Republicans in America have always been good at the politics. They can't even do that anymore. Forcing discontented MPs in marginal seats to vote for something their constituents are bitterly opposed to. An open goal for their opponents in the next GE

Back