• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

Declaring the fracking vote a confidence motion is... wow. No words. There's a non-negligible chance that they lose it. Their 2019 manifesto promised a ban!

If Starmer has a half decent PMQs - and it really is multiple open goal territory - I think she could be gone by the end of the week.

Who would vote against this?

This new clause would introduce areas around abortion clinics and hospitals (buffer zones) where interference with, and intimidation or harassment of, women accessing or people providing abortion services would be an offence.

Well, my MP, Mr Stuart Sport R Troops Anderson did, the awful wanker. Mind you he has an IQ of about 40. I'm not sure he understood many of the words.

The equally awful Jane Stevenson did too.

I think Stevenson blocked me on twitter after I called her a scumbag last year. Cna't even remember what it was for but I imagine she's given people plenty of chances to do so.

She (like Anderson) voted against extending free school meals outside of term time, U-turned and still pretended she was in the right in the first place.

She is a dreadful specimen.

Anderson pretends to be a Wolves fan which is quite amusing. Would like to ask him a few quiz questions.

Lisa Nandy destroying Steve Baker on Politics Live is very good viewing.

How did she perform today? Only seen the text of PMQS

Brexit Hardman Steve Baker, call him by his full name.

Not going to be his problem as he's almost guaranteed to lose his seat.

How did she perform today? Only seen the text of PMQS
Didn't even attempt to answer a question and deflected to train strikes and that being the fault of Labour. Confirmed the Triple Lock won't be scrapped, which I expect it will be by this time in 2 weeks

I've come to the conclusion that she has to be a Lib Dem plant as part of a wider plot to bring down the Tories.

Nothing else makes sense.

Michael Fabricunt trying to point out that Labour can't diss the ex-mini budget as they never voted against it.

The mini budget that no MP has been able to vote for that is.

Also thinks they were praising parts of it. Must be a wonderful world under that animal pretending to be a wig

Because she's generally an evil shit or yesterday's batshit mental rant?

Hunt apparently behind it, he's obviously a tofu eating Guardian reader (well maybe the first bit).

Shapps favourite to replace her...

Supposed to be setting herself up for a leadership challenge, she’s polishing the jackboots and ironing the Hugo Boss uniform as we speak

Back