• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

Braverman is just Katie Hopkins in disguise I think.
Worked in housing in s staffs for 2 years just before the gfc. Some of the perceptions of anti social behaviour beggar belief. I live in bham, & my colleague lived in Stoke & we were shocked at some of the petty reports we'd get.
& the bullshit letters from Patrick cormack, the lazy cunt.

Yea, put them on proper rough estates, ( Scotland's and low hill I’m looking at you) and those people wouldn’t leave the house

Did Krishnan Guru-Murthy really just call Steve Baker a cunt live on telly or is Twitter telling porkies? 🤣🤣🤣

Did Krishnan Guru-Murthy really just call Steve Baker a cunt live on telly or is Twitter telling porkies? 🤣🤣🤣
There’s video footage, sounds like it, same style as we all say it as you walk away,
I’d like to say yes he did, but I’m 50/50

Rees mogg openly being told to fuck off by Tory MPs in the lobby.
The new series of the thick of it is going to be epic

Last edited:
So the vote that was a confidence issue which then wasn’t when they thought they might lose is now apparently definitely a confidence issue and there will be proportionate disciplinary action for those that refused to vote with the government. Where this leaves abstainers Johnson and Truss is unclear.

What a strange hill to choose to die on.

Taking the whip from them could be the ultimate own goal if they support the opposition in a call for a GE.

If (when)she stands down, what's the mechanism to elect a new leader? Do they have to go through the whole election rigmarole again or can the parliamentary party just choose someone they think is acceptable and competent?

If (when)she stands down, what's the mechanism to elect a new leader? Do they have to go through the whole election rigmarole again or can the parliamentary party just choose someone they think is acceptable and competent?
The latter, I think.

If they get what they want in a "unity" candidate..I.e just 1 person. They just take over as no need for a vote.

Obviously what they should do is say their Government has failed and call a GE.

It's bad enough we get a PM selected by a few thousand people who then destroys everything and then we get a PM chosen by a couple of hundred people who have already binned 2 PM's on our behalf

Back