• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

This speech is excruciating.

What have they fucking inflicted upon us.

2001: IDS 60%
2003: Howard Unopposed
2005: Cameron 67%
2016: May Unopposed
2019: Johnson 66%
2022: Pork Markets 57%

Great start.

This is like when we appointed Zenga, there's no point even suspending disbelief, you know it's going to be shit and not last very long.

No hailing our new glorious leader then? We’ll all be getting sent off to the re-education camps shortly, see you there

2001: IDS 60%
2003: Howard Unopposed
2005: Cameron 67%
2016: May Unopposed
2019: Johnson 66%
2022: Pork Markets 57%

Great start.

This is like when we appointed Zenga, there's no point even suspending disbelief, you know it's going to be shit and not last very long.
But it will be “very easy” for people who didn’t like her from that start to criticise her after a year of underperformance. So your thoughts won’t count then, the only valid critique will be from people who were willing to give her a go. Basically John Redwood and Nadine Dorries. That’s how it works.

But it will be “very easy” for people who didn’t like her from that start to criticise her after a year of underperformance. So your thoughts won’t count then, the only valid critique will be from people who were willing to give her a go. Basically John Redwood and Nadine Dorries. That’s how it works.
"Wait until she has a quality Chancellor"

She's better than Johnson, but that's such a low bar than Daniel Podence would have to duck when walking underneath it.

She's about as inspiring as Adrian Chiles.

She's better than Johnson, but that's such a low bar than Daniel Podence would have to duck when walking underneath it.
I think I'd say she'll be "no worse" rather than better. She'll be equally incompetent and like Johnson, knows fuck all about anything. Thanks to 2019, there is no-one competent in the background to prop up a crap PM, because they got rid of anyone who isn't a sycophant, a moron or both. But she won't brazenly lie to the same degree, isn't quite as much of a hideous, amoral specimen, and doesn't have a chaotic personal life that permanently infringes on her professional behaviour.

Like how I'd rather go for a beer with Piers Morgan than Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. But I'd actually sooner put my head through a plate glass window.

She’s already having problems getting the train to balmoral

Attachments

• 727DD94F-970A-4FB6-B8BF-56CF1C635618.jpeg
    727DD94F-970A-4FB6-B8BF-56CF1C635618.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 14
How are the airports?
I believe they'll be flying her up.

Apparently her and Boris are going on separate jets, fuck the cost to taxpayers and the planet, bet Johnson’s using that raf plane with the million quid paint job

You normally do that with serving board members as disaster planning. You never put the CEO and FD on the same flight. And fat cunt is still technically serving until Liz with crown approves, and Liz without brain is still foreign Secretary.

They should both be on the fucking train.

It appears the UK taxpayer will be subsidising the energy companies (that are making billions) in a 'furlough' type scheme worth appx £100 Billion. From what I read any household with an income up to £45K needs help - so no disposable income to fuel the service industry. Even allowing for this ' subsidy' I cannot see how many SME's will survive until next Spring/Summer. It doesn't actually solve anything.

Feels like we're chucking a massive bung to private companies under written by the govt

Would nationalising them be hugely unrealistic?

Feels like we're chucking a massive bung to private companies under written by the govt

Would nationalising them be hugely unrealistic?

Might be an idea if they brokered peace in Ukraine and detailed a sensible strategy to reach net-zero (which doesn't fuck people up in the process).

I wouldnt bet on her lasting the full two years,what a f**k up.

Back