• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

There was an episode of the news agents this week dedicated to the sale, saying it looks like being the bloke who funds GBeebies. They did a run through of his private twitter account and he's a massively racist conspiracy theorist

It’s between him and the emiraties. One of them has a tad more cash than the other.

With any luck it’ll drag on forever and it and the spectator will go down the shitter where they belong.

Daily Express demanding the reinstatement of 30p. Telegraph reporting Braverman calling the row hysteria.

Right wing press rolling into action on behalf of the cunt wing of the party.
Says a lot about how petty the concerns of this government usually are that I read "reinstatement of 30p" and it took me a while to realise it wasn't about bringing back an old coin from pre-decimalisation.

You do, but given his politics I'm not sure his motives are honourable

You know which side he supports and the rest of his content is pretty skewed however he does tend to get frustrated with Government Ministers when questions aren't being answered. I was listening this morning but him cutting off the minister came right on 8 o'clock for the news so whilst he can be lauded for doing so and his words at the time, there was an element of the interview being over too.

The membership wouldn't have voted for him against any white candidate. There's a reason they voted Truss and it wasn't for her love of pork markets

They had a choice between racism or sexism, and went with racism. Made easier by Truss representing herself as Thatcher v2.0 laughably.

There's a reason they voted Truss and it wasn't for her love of pork markets
liz-truss.gif

More 30p love from the Express as he “represents the views of the Tory faithful”.

Dear God. This election is going to be the dirtiest ever.

Yea, they seem to have decided that doxxing Angela Raynors son to “prove” she’s lied about her house she sold is a good look, published his birth certificate on twitter

I think i know what the result of their explorations will be

Could well go for it. They think they are beaten so have nothing to lose. Labour has many policies costed on ending the non-dom status so it can be their new attack line. The line being that they've taken money from foreign millionaires and cut your taxes. They can then challenge labour to either take those tax cuts back or tell the electorate where will the X billion black hole will be for spending pledges for X,Y and Z.

Back