• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2015/2016 Summer Improvement Thread

I think he's done. He had a cracking spell 3 years back which rightfully resulted in an England call but he was genuinely woeful when he played last year. Legs have gone.

Get him in then. Work a treat with Holt

Big fan of Leon Osman. Maybe we pulled out as we have doubts over his fitness.

Erm.
We can only play five loan players can't we?
So one of Holt, ALF, Ojo, Martinez and Williamson wouldn't be in the squad.

Looks a good little player what I've seen of him. Pretty quick, movement is decent and finishes well on either side.

Might be a bit of a either/or situation with him and Afobe though, not sure it'd work as a pair.

A quick question here, would signing Ricardo Vaz Te on a free been a better option then Fatty Holt. If you look at both players, yes injuries and stuff have restricted the players over the years, Vaz Te would have cost a lot less in wages over that period no doubt (Vaz Te would have been signed till the end of the season Im sure) and another factor the age of both.

Vaz Te wouldn't have been a terrible shout to be fair.

Would definitely rather have had Vaz Te in a straight choice, fitness permitting.

Mind you I'd rather have Marc-Antoine Fortuné or Kenny Miller than Grant Holt.

Always liked Vaz Te, i would certainly have him ahead of Holt

Linked with Gouffran, while KJ confirms we are keeping an eye on James Wilson.

i really dont know..most decent players start good at wolves and then turn bad..get loaned out or sold and then turns out to have a great career..something is dead wrong at our club unfortunately..

Good decision. Hopefully we can get him permanently in January.

Loaned through into the window so you must feel there's a reasonable chance of permanent, particularly if he is playing regularly (which on the limited performances to date he should be) & enjoying it.

Back