• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The CHRISTMAS Thread

Less lightweight than you are obviously :)
Heavens yes! we've walked around loads of her old stomping grounds, and she's been very disappointed to see so many old watering holes now gone.
she doesn't drink now though, but can if an occasion arises. or whilst cooking christmas dinner!

The anticipation this morning was immense. What would be in the day 9 of the Beauty Box......Toenail clippers.

she doesn't drink now though,
Mine doesn't, although I still have to throw an empty wine bottle in the recycling bin most mornings, she never used to drink this much, don't know what's causing it ??

I’ve still got an unopened bottle of Port that I was given last Christmas. I’m not really a fan of Port but the mother in law keeps buying me a bottle every year.

T Dan, I'll swap you your Port for my unopened bottle of Sherry.

I like Christmas and that, but Elf on a shelf can get to fucking fuck.

Reactions: PPB
We have an Elf and the kids absolutely love it. They both genuinely believe that he comes to life at night and does something silly for them to find in the morning.

But do you post about it on twitter / facebook / LinkedIn every morning...?

you've heard of elf on the shelf
1607517151043.png

Day 11, an almond peelable face mask.

Whoever thought up these gifts needs a good talking to.

Got the Christmas cheese selection sorted tonight. You know, the one I get every year but never eat.

This is what happens when you go to the shops hungry.

Some new decorations from the town council...20201212_104750.jpg20201212_104755.jpg

Back