• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The CHRISTMAS Thread

0_5204412c-Deluxe_result.jpg

Yes, Lidl, yes.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢

Who eats mould? In the bin with the cranberry you go Stilton.

+1 more for beef over turkey. This year we are doing steak au poivre with hasselback potatoes, creamed sprouts with pancetta and green beans. Have also ordered veal escalopes and some duck quarters which I shall confit and turn into confit duck carbonara. Burp.

We always have beef and turkey, tbh I'm not that fussed about beef either....beef wellington sounds good though, never had that, isn't really hard to cook?

We always have beef and turkey, tbh I'm not that fussed about beef either....beef wellington sounds good though, never had that, isn't really hard to cook?
Not overly. By roll out puff pastry and it is relatively simple. Sear the fillet. Make a pancake to sit on the pastry bottom to stop it getting soggy. Rest the fillet on the pancake and cover it with the mushroom duxelles. I also put pate on the fillet to make the duxelles stick. Wrap up the pastry into something pretty. Egg wash and then into the oven until the pastry is golden.

I know Tredman was struggling to find it, and he's a computer nerd

This could easily go on the advert thread too. Currys have just shown this on one of their Christmas adverts. That's a £2k TV right there. One hell of a pressie!!

IMG-20201208-195942.jpg

mrs jelly is a fan of port at christmas. usually has half a bottle whilst cooking.
Now given your name when you make the trifle replace half the water in the jelly with port! Now that's a Xmas trifle!

Back