• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

New series of Fargo starts tonight :D

Oooh, I'll have to give that a watch. What channel? I wasn't overly keen on season two, hopefully this one's better.

Been watching the election debate:

SNP & Plaid Cymru are irrelevant in Dorset
Farron is a nonentity
Nuttall is an idiot
Rudd is just plain scary
Lucas for the Greens had some interesting points, but some far out stuff that might well be too far for me
Corbyn was the most impressive without doubt - not a Prime Minister, not so sure now (having never voted Labour before this might be my mid life crisis, and at 67 if it is I am going in the Guinness Book of Records)

Not that he has all the answers, but no politician does

Fargo - found it a bit slow and difficult to get into but I'm sure it will be worth persevering with.

American Gods - Really enjoying this. Surreal and mad with some great performances from Ian McShane, Gillian Anderson (great Bowie impersonation) and now weirdy Crispin Glover from Back to the Future.

Better Call Saul - took the week off for Memorial Day in the States. Boo! Slower than continental drift but still brilliant.

Richard Hammond has crashed a sports car in Switzerland whilst filming Grand Tour. They got him out before it went up in flames. Somehow only managed to fracture his knee.

Not a lot left of the vehicle, he is one lucky little man.

Richard Hammond has crashed a sports car in Switzerland whilst filming Grand Tour. They got him out before it went up in flames. Somehow only managed to fracture his knee.

Not a lot left of the vehicle, he is one lucky little man.
He seems to crash more than Windows 97.

Just watched last week's iZombie and it was easily the best episode yet including Aly Michalka in a full black leather bunny suit with the greatest cleavage I've ever seen. And she was spanking Rose McIver. Fucking awesome stuff.

Just watched last week's iZombie and it was easily the best episode yet including Aly Michalka in a full black leather bunny suit with the greatest cleavage I've ever seen. And she was spanking Rose McIver. $#@!ing awesome stuff.

must check this out!

I've always liked Aly Michalka. I'll definitely have to look that one up!

Anyone watching the new Fargo?

Wasn't really keen on last nights episode, but I think that might be as I'm not digging the lead female cop's character. She's not very warm or likeable really.

So, was the whole UFO thing tied into the events at the start and end of series two? Looked like the same motel from the big shootout in the season finale.

Not sure how it all would tie together chronologically. Perhaps more will be revealed....

Anyone watching the new Fargo?

Wasn't really keen on last nights episode, but I think that might be as I'm not digging the lead female cop's character. She's not very warm or likeable really.

So, was the whole UFO thing tied into the events at the start and end of series two? Looked like the same motel from the big shootout in the season finale.

Not sure how it all would tie together chronologically. Perhaps more will be revealed....

I watched the first one and wasn't really grabbed by it so it's gone on the back burner for now. Watching too many other things at the mo.

Just started watching House of Cards from the start as it's passed me by before now. A few episodes in - very good.

I'm two episodes into the new Fargo. It's always enjoyable to be in that universe again with the kooky way of talking. It's still a bit slow but enjoyable.

Just watched the first episode of Broken on BBC1. Really good programme, but Christ what a shitty country we live in.

Finished Sneaky Pete last night on Amazon, really good stuff. Especially if you're a Bryan Cranston fan. Giovanni Ribisi really steals the show though, excellent performance all the way through.

Yeah, Sneaky Pete was ace. You could tell Cranston had an awesome time creating that character for himself. Pure indulgence on his part.

Just started watching murder in successville. Very funny, the one with Chris Kamara is ace!

Back