• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Good to hear.
I suggested this to my wife as we need a new show to watch. Feels like we have watched everything on Netflix, Prime and Sky Atlantic

I'm quite enjoying The Undoing, despite despising every character in it. Its very well done and very good on keeping the suspense high.

Good to hear.
I suggested this to my wife as we need a new show to watch. Feels like we have watched everything on Netflix, Prime and Sky Atlantic
Have you tried "Roadies" on Amazon Prime? Written by Cameron Crowe its about well, Roadies in a rock band. Starring Luke Wilson, Carla Gugino and Imogen Poots. There's a few famous musical cameos too like Lindsey Buckingham. If you like his film Almost Famous then you'll like this too. It only got one season but its still good and the length makes it easy to bomb through.

Have you tried "Roadies" on Amazon Prime? Written by Cameron Crowe its about well, Roadies in a rock band. Starring Luke Wilson, Carla Gugino and Imogen Poots. There's a few famous musical cameos too like Lindsey Buckingham. If you like his film Almost Famous then you'll like this too. It only got one season but its still good and the length makes it easy to bomb through.
Ouh sounds good that I loved Almost Famous. Ever see the one series wonder 'Vinyl' that had a similar feel

Yeah saw that and it's on my list but the wife's not keen.

I'm quite enjoying The Undoing, despite despising every character in it. Its very well done and very good on keeping the suspense high.

We're watching that - also enjoying it. Really well paced and Donald Sutherland plays his role deliciously!

Ouh sounds good that I loved Almost Famous. Ever see the one series wonder 'Vinyl' that had a similar feel
Ironically I saw that only had one season and decided against it!

Me and Mrs Trips are enjoying The Undoing. Still think everyone in it could be the murderer.

Do you and Mrs Trips watch The Trip?

Well the newest episode of The Mandalorian (released today) is the best episode so far. Absolute nerd heaven!

Yeah you can see it just from him coming into it. Looks like there’s something between Stringer and Avon brewing as well but I take it that goes all the way to the end.
Got my answer to that one earlier than I thought. Expecting Marlow to come back into with a bang as well, he hasn’t been in it for a while.

Well, I had The Mandalorian down as some kind of hotel murder mystery. Not Star Wars ha!

Back